***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tumblr_md3p2inSW11qd44c5o1_500.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Yep, CNN just announced that Obama is up in the popular vote. Cali is only 75% votes counted too

Mitt Romney has yet to call Obama and secede. Classless.

He's really trolling now. They seriously don't like each other tho. They're just as divided as this country.

Lulz @ Jeep Cherokees used to pick up mittens & Ryan today at the airport. Apparently they weren't happy about it...

Florida counties left

Romney:
Volusia (98%)
Okalosa (98%)
Brevard (95%)
Baker (89%)
Lee (86%)

Obama:
Orange (99%)
Palm Beach (99%)
Broward (97%)
St. Lucie (92%)
Dade (83%)

Last edited:
Mitt turned the Hurricane Sandy situation into a political matter and Obama showed leadership...

Come on Obama has shown leadership.

Back to the party...

:smokin

we in for much more gridlock arent we
This! Sooo much does not get done because of partisan bs. none could really give a f!*& if the president is democrat or republican, all you need is smart and rational decisions. No pandering, no partisan gridlocks, no spiteful loosers, ....

Not based on the past four years.
To say that man can't run a country at this point is ridiculous. The fact that we didn't crash and burn is enough proof. The fact that when everybody (including you I guess) was screaming "No bailouts!", Obama went with it anyway and it actually ended up benefiting us. What knowledge do you have, and what did you see, that made you think he could not run a country?

These people on fb is mad.

People showing they true colors and most of these people are college educated. :smh:

Ight nt i was wrong and ill admit it lmao, im sure as one ofthe few conservatives here you were tired of my right wing logic... Happy for the man barack, his campaign was well thought out amd i really hope we can solve some ish these four years.. I understand my familys taxes will go up since theyre in that zone, but hopefully its worth it come 2016.... The gop has to go for a rubio/cruz ticket in 2016, tell the tea parrty to ****k off, and go more moderate.... Akin and mourdock give us bad names.... Fiscally iknow we are superior to lib logic, but we gotta display it toward kids my age... Anway my man mitt should concede, good debates in here and WE GOT DA GREEN in colorado and washington. Heres to a better four years lmao

Back
Top Bottom