***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Have you ever considered that the "Right" is just SO FAR off the deep end that its really hard to take them seriously?

At what point do we just keep it real with ourselves?

MSNBC is biased. I get it...but I mean damn why are we unable to really just look at things for what they are. When Maddow and Matthews were cracking jokes on Rove are you really saying they didn't deserve it? 
Listen I know it crushes you that you were suspended for the past week and you couldn't argue with anyone, specifically, especially in this thread. I understand you may feel the need to badger someone to make up for lost time. I understand that Future.

Don't tell me what I'm thinking tho. I never said Kar Rove shouldn't be joked about.

Go back and catch up on the reading you missed and you'll see that I was making fun of Karl Rove and I specifically stated that him and **** Morris should be fired for faulty predictions and the way he carried himself on Fox News with Ohio.

Then when you're done seeing that, you'll also see how I specifically said numerous times how how the far right is destroying the Republican party and just how bad they need reform.

Don't throw shots playboy. That's keeping it real.
This doesn't address anything I said.

MSNBC is biased. You're not introducing anything new.

Your problem is that you accuse them of providing entertainment as opposed to communicating the "news" objectively...Thats the problem that any news organization that faces that is run by marketing dollars.

HOWEVER, you can't sit here and propagate this false dichotomy (while insinuating that you are particularly important or that I get something out of going back and forth with you) that Fox News doesn't need to be called out on their nonsense. At some point you've got to just look at where things REALLY are and call it like you see it. 

They same sword they knight you, they gon' good night you...
roll.gif

*yawn* everyone knows da rich general vote more Republican. :rolleyes

Did i say rich liberals didnt exist? No, plenty occupy California & new York state.

Im pretty sure just at a glance that those counties when u put em in reference to da electoral

Map it falls right under blue states. Iassume that VA county close to DC.

Your problem is that you accuse them of providing entertainment as opposed to communicating the "news" objectively...Thats the problem that any news organization that faces that is run by marketing dollars.

HOWEVER, you can't sit here and propagate this false dichotomy (while insinuating that you are particularly important or that I get something out of going back and forth with you) that Fox News doesn't need to be called out on their nonsense. At some point you've got to just look at where things REALLY are and call it like you see it. 

Bro, just shut up. You either can't read or you read what you want to hear - to argue. I never said Fox News shouldn't be criticized. I said MSNBC is just as worse. Both companies aim their programs towards a target audience.

Thats not journalism, that's not objectivity - thats opinion, thats entertainment. They should both be called out on it, please.

That's all I'm saying, stop spinning.

*yawn* everyone knows da rich general vote more Republican.
eyes.gif

Did i say rich liberals didnt exist? No, plenty occupy California & new York state.

Im pretty sure just at a glance that those counties when u put em in reference to da electoral

Map it falls right under blue states. Iassume that VA county close to DC.

Bro, just shut up. You either can't read or you read what you want to hear - to argue. I never said Fox News shouldn't be criticized. I said MSNBC is just as worse. Both companies aim their programs towards a target audience.

Thats not journalism, that's not objectivity - thats opinion, thats entertainment. They should both be called out on it, please.

No.

Its not. Thats what I'm saying. 

Its a false dichotomy, but you're trying to perpetuate that they're all the same. 

Do they both do it? Yes. But it is no where near the same and to even introduce a comparison is remarkably dishonest. 

No.

Its a false dichotomy, but you're trying to perpetuate that they're all the same. 

Do they both do it? Yes. But it is no where near the same and to even introduce a comparison is remarkably dishonest. 

Whats MSNBC'S ratings lookin like these days :lol:

That **** is left wing GARBAGE.

Al sharpton & Toure got shows for crying out loud.

College Educated High-Income individuals tend to vote Democrat.
Non-College Educated High-Income individuals tend to vote Republican.
That's fact.
You're correct in some degree. Most college educated -- high-income individuals who graduate with a degree in the arts and in the sciences usually vote democrat. Those with a degree in the finances tend to vote republican. Makes scene in way.

No.

LOL, dude you're arguments are laughable and invalidated as you go and try to rationalize to serve your interests and prove your point.  Your posts are no better than Fox and these other biased news outlets. 

You just admitted that they both do it, If they both do it, than they're both dishonest.. You can't say well MSNBC does it less so that makes it OK!  Spin is Spin brother! 

Last edited:

No.

Whats MSNBC'S ratings lookin like these days
laugh.gif

Al sharpton & Toure got shows for crying out loud.
Ratings mean what? 

Its easy to get people to watch when you're concerned with actually informing people instead of scaring them. 

No.

LOL, dude you're arguments are laughable and invalidated as you go and try to rationalize to serve your interests.  You're no better than Fox and these other biased news outlets. 

You just admitted that they both do it, If they both do it, than they're both dishonest.. You can't say well MSNBC does it less so that makes it OK!  Spin is Spin brother! 
Not all spin is created equal. Don't get it twisted.

Dude is out here saying Reuters, BBC, and NPR aren't biased either. 

Everything is biased. To the degree these sources are biased is an entirely different, but more relevant conversation. 

No.

Okay dude :lol:

LOL, dude you're arguments are laughable and invalidated as you go and try to rationalize to serve your interests and prove your point.  Your posts are no better than Fox and these other biased news outlets. 

Exactly.

No.

Whats MSNBC'S ratings lookin like these days :lol:

Al sharpton
Ratings mean what? 

Its easy to get people to watch when you're concerned with actually informing people instead of scaring them. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/31/us/politics/msnbc-as-foxs-liberal-evil-twin.html?_r=0

Yea... shhhhhhhhh

MSNBC is amateur hour with liberal hacks runnin a muck.

FOX is equally as biased, but AT LEAST they entertain.

Back
Top Bottom