***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bunch of fake outrage over that tweet. The left is grasping at straws with that one.
While I agree the outrage is overblown, I see where they're coming from. Trump should've known better. He has shown to be rather careless (or racist) with this twitter posts as he has retweeted several white supremacist pages, there was one that was called whitegenocide or something. And him tweeting false crime statistics about black people of course.

The article is just peek into a section of the Democrat party that would support Trump. Do they have misgivings? Sure, but the interest is there. Trump has until November to state his case.

Sure he does. But current polls show Hillary is getting almost every Democrat to vote for her while Trump is NOT getting every Republican to vote for him.

Things can change but that's the only solid data I've seen. Hearsay doesn't count.

edit:

They spotted ninja in the audience:

epa_obama_clinton_wave_jc_160705_12x5_1600.jpg

Last edited:
Not surprised at all they suggested no charges.

She shady as F though, but nearly anyone is better than Trump. This chick had her own server....that's crazy.

I was kinda hoping she'd get got so Bernie or even Biden would make the move.

Last edited:
Fake outrage or not... everyone including the Republicans gave him crap about it!

Paul Ryan

"Look, anti-Semitic images, they’ve got no place in a presidential campaign," Ryan told WTMJ's Charlie Skyes Tuesday about Trump's anti-Hillary Clinton meme — which showed a Star of David over a pile of money.

"Candidates should know that."

But wait we know Trump isn't anti-Semitic I mean just look at his campaign website

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues/

:rofl:

Website design for Dummies!

It is because it plays into the narrative that the mainstream media is conducting a smear campaign against it. Everyone can see it.

Smear campaigns are based on lies.

• It's a fact that his "Sheriff star" meme originated in an antisemitic thread on /pol/.
  • It's a fact that he posted retweets from white supremacists on numerous occasions.
  • It's a fact that he tweeted false crime statistics that paint black people as the primary source of violent crime.

There is a clear pattern here. Almost everyone can see it.

Last edited:
Now that the FBI proved Hillary is "reckless", "extremely careless" and has "bad judgement", she is cleared to run for President.

If the media held Clinton under the same microscope that it holds Trump, I wouldn't call it a smear campaign. But they don't, so in this sense the term fits.

Now that the FBI proved Hillary is "reckless", "extremely careless" and has "bad judgement", she is cleared to run for President.

The thing is in this election NONE of those qualities matter.. .

why?

Because we do NOT want a racist scum in the White House!

And win, and you'll cry for the next 8 years as things continue to get better for you and yours, all the while threatening to bite the hand that feeds.

We got dude's so dumb theure comparing Trillary to an alleged murderer who was acquitted in a court of law.

Not surprised.

And win, and you'll cry for the next 8 years as things continue to get better for you and yours, all the while threatening to bite the hand that feeds.

Things are worse for me and mine in the past 8 years. She will be a third Obama term. No thanks.

Things are worse for me and mine in the past 8 years. She will be a third Obama term. No thanks.

As a man, maybe some inward thinking is in order.

But I guess it's easier to indirectly point the finger at dangerous Mexican rapist, Muslim extremist, black loving "dems," etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom