***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Was that in response to me? I'm not quite sure because there isn't much information there that you posted.

Do you think listing affiliations with other groups admonishes someone from being a racist or making racially charged comments or post racially charged memes?

so u gonna still drink da kook aid of spin or are u gonna think commonsense?

bottomline is Marla Maples, Trump's second wife is Jewish, their daughter is Jewish and he married off his other Daughter to a jew..are we gonna continue to press that 6 pointed star or we gonna get back to da issues? >D

If you or Trump didn't think the 6 star tweet was or is an easy why did he delete it??

perception is reality in politics.

Was that in response to me? I'm not quite sure because there isn't much information there that you posted.

Do you think listing affiliations with other groups admonishes someone from being a racist or making racially charged comments or post racially charged memes?

bottomline is Marla Maples, Trump's second wife is Jewish, their daughter is Jewish and he married off his other Daughter to a jew..are we gonna continue to press that 6 pointed star or we gonna get back to da issues? >D

If you or Trump didn't think the 6 star tweet was or is an easy why did he delete it??

If Trump or you feel like the tweet TRULY isn't an issue he should have kept it up or at least given a statement about it since he deleted it.

He most certainly is a moderate. He got elected during the Tea Party wave but he immediately moved to the center after. That's why Ted Cruz was able to run to the right of him.

bingo... immigration reform tilted his whole campaign trajectory towards da middle.
This is really your response? Really?

:x

put your right wing hat on...why did GOP electorate reject Marco Rubio & embrace Ted Cruz? forgot Donald Trump for a second...and u from harlem & da bx..ur faux indignation is hilarious to me :lol:
I don't put on party hats. that's your thing. **** parties.

stop deflecting and answer da question.

why did da GOP voter electorate reject Marco Rubio & embrace Ted Cruz before Trump was even a factor?...its called critical thinking & understanding party strategy dynamics & politics.

now answer it.

You guys really going to argue about racial aspects of the world with ninja again? It's all da identity politics and da liberal left shame game. He can't grasp that there are many, many reasons that Rubio is far right, because he had da immigration reform policy.

Nothing is ever motivated by anything other than phony ideals and lies on the left, and there ain't a god damn thing you can say to change his mind.

ninjahood will not even budge enough to have a rational conversation.:lol:

You're only hurting yourself by shutting out any other opinions.

I was seriously asking earlier about the driving. Do you post on NT at work?

You guys really going to argue about racial aspects of the world with ninja again? It's all da identity politics and da liberal left shame game. He can't grasp that there are many, many reasons that Rubio is far right, because he had da immigration reform policy.

Nothing is ever motivated by anything other than phony ideals and lies on the left, and there ain't a god damn thing you can say to change his mind.
I just like getting him to actually say some of this ridiculous stuff.:lol:

If Trump or you feel like the tweet TRULY isn't an issue he should have kept it up or at least given a statement about it since he deleted it.

could've would've should've... politics is a game like everything else, ewing should've Dunked instead of Fingerolled.

I think the problem is a lot of people treat politics like a sport and choose their team and tear down others. Theory confirmed since anecdotal evidence is valid.

Last edited:
He most certainly is a moderate. He got elected during the Tea Party wave but he immediately moved to the center after. That's why Ted Cruz was able to run to the right of him.

bingo... immigration reform tilted his whole campaign trajectory towards da middle.
This is really your response? Really?

:x

put your right wing hat on...why did GOP electorate reject Marco Rubio & embrace Ted Cruz? forgot Donald Trump for a second...and u from harlem & da bx..ur faux indignation is hilarious to me :lol:
I don't put on party hats. that's your thing. **** parties.

stop deflecting and answer da question.

why did da GOP voter electorate reject Marco Rubio & embrace Ted Cruz before Trump was even a factor?...its called critical thinking & understanding party strategy dynamics & politics.

now answer it.
I didn't even see this until now.:lol:

You're a funny guy. I'm not going down this road with you and I'm honestly not quite sure why you think that changes my point.

could've would've should've... politics is a game like everything else, ewing should've Dunked instead of Fingerolled.

Politics is a game until someone gets hurt or offended champ. That's something that Trump did with that tweet.

so dont come up here taking up fake umbrage when u can't even gimme a easy answer on something. :lol: :smh:

Marco Rubio was marked wit da scarlet letter for participating in da gang of 8 bill in da senate..that forever turned his campaign towards da moderate established wing of da GOP party, when he originally came on as a tea party conservative.

liberals have a effed up view of da world, not realizing (or realizing and not caring) that your position on issues is far left of center, and anything that right of ya even if its in da center is untenable...

it goes equally bad to far right wing nut jobs...ya luck none exist here or else ya'd really be in for a rude awakening :lol:

:rofl:

Still don't see how that makes your statement less ridiculous, but you got it.:lol:

You're incapable of conceding, but people from a distance can tell who is who, so I'll concede.

Last edited:
Rubio supporting one moderate policy proposals doesn't make him moderate.

Republicans like Larry Hogan, and Sandavol are moderates when you look at all their policy views as a whole. Rubio is firmly right of them

Last edited:
So Ninjahood.. you are actually cool associated with people like this?

Embracing that white power and defending racist rhetoric meant to hate on a certain group? Some of the things you're posting is basically the same type of dialogue being said on Stormfront. If you cannot fully disavow racist twits and call out Trump for patronizing White Nationalists than you truly are associated with them.

so dont come up here taking up fake umbrage when u can't even gimme a easy answer on something.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You are the absolute LAST person who should be demanding straight answers from people
laugh.gif
terrible yes & no answer<<<<<<< da easy **** i asked..go sit down at da kiddie table b, all u do here is head cheerleader duties
laugh.gif
You're a pompous and arrogant. Worst part is you don't come off as particularly well versed at the same time.
laugh.gif

Da irony.

So Ninjahood.. you are actually cool associated with people like this?

Embracing that white power and defending racist rhetoric meant to hate on a certain group? Some of the things you're posting is basically the same type of dialogue being said on Stormfront. If you cannot fully disavow racist twits and call out Trump for patronizing White Nationalists than you truly are associated with them.

u really still on da identity politics? last time i checked, da majority of Islamic radical terrorists are Democratic voters.

so you lemme know when u wanna end da extremists pissing match >D :lol:

u really still on da identity politics? last time i checked, da majority of Islamic radical terrorists are Democratic voters.

so you lemme know when u wanna end da extremists pissing match >D :lol:

Ummm so Islamic Radical Terrorist are US citizens that can vote? Can you make some sense?

My question to you still remains in regards to why you want to be associated with White Nationalists?

Back
Top Bottom