***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yet you call Trump a racist and bigot. Trailer Trash and tap dancers??? really??? You guys need to stop hitting the pipe and go outside once in a while :smh:

Are the people voting for him not primarily poor uneducated whites and self hating minorities?

Like I said trailer trash and tap dancers.

Poor, uneducated, disgruntled whites who used to vote Democrat are primarily Trump's base. They are longing for an Ameoca that no longer exists, hence the cries to "take their country back"

I would assume someone who is not ignorant could read 3 sentences properly and see that there are 2 more options in that post besides white people feeling threatened.

When you assumed you make an a** of yourself so dont. Stick to your Politics, Belgium boy. You dont know ishhh. Or better yet keep watching what's on TV and reading NT, so get your so called opinionS about the politics of the USA.

Really??? White man? I am not white, yet I am still voting for him. I am not ignorant either. I live in CALI, I am hispanic. Most of my friends and co-workers are voting for him. Most are minorities as well.

Damn. This is scary considering even the most mainstream news has shown what Trump thinks of minorities. Not only through his words but through his and his fathers actions towards housing certain groups.... Meanwhile, he refuses to speak on the KKK since he lacked the info needed. :lol:

Last edited:
When you assumed you make an a** of yourself so dont. Stick to your Politics, Belgium boy. You dont know ishhh. Or better yet keep watching what's on TV and reading NT, so get your so called opinionS about the politics of the USA.
The man mocking my chronic illness telling me I make an *** of myself 
laugh.gif
 Da pot calling da kettle dominican

You seem a little frustrated, being calm helps reading comprehension.

It's funny how the NT Trump defenders aren't white. Do you guys go to the Trump rallys and support?

It's funny how the NT Trump defenders aren't white. Do you guys go to the Trump rallys and support?

Crazy part is they know they can't.

Ninja might get lynched at a Trump rally dressing like a member of G-Unit who just woke up out a 9 year coma, boy better show up dressed like trump's african american and keep quiet in the back. :rofl:

Irony overload.

How old are these Trump supporters. No shots, just curious.

I'll start. I'm 31 and I'm voting for Hillary.

Last edited:
You guys really need to stop drawing party affiliations on racial lines.[/quote]

Exacly. People talking about ""ohh racism exist in Murica' and it needs to stop" Of course it does, but it needs to stop with you as an individual. This guy saying that Ninja would get lynched because hes a minority at a Trump rally. Smh*

Last edited:

You guys really need to stop drawing party affiliations on racial lines.
well then let's stick to education lines.

of course there are outliers but trump looking to get washed by historic margins among women, educated people, and non-evangelical whites. yes, he will make the history books.

I've stated many times that I'm an independent and waiting on the general to get into full swing before making a decision. I was supporting Rubio in the primaries and am still upset that he lost.

I would've voted Rubio or Kasich on the Republican side. None of the others lined up with my political views. Bernie was my guy on the Democrat side.

Since Trump is one of the worst humans in existence, I will be forced to vote for Hillary in November.

Back
Top Bottom