***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was gona be that guy and say how long do you guys think hell last?

but then i see zimmerman is alive...even without secret services hes alive..

so nvm :x

Last edited:
So people are finally tired of being white?
Shots fired!  damn 
laugh.gif

I'm out fellas, be safe.

Last edited:
Dont wanna hear the excuses. Hil and her campaign were arrogant ignoring the rust belt and got blown out. Plain and simple.
You can keep talking like economy was some sort of a major factor in this, when Drumpf didn't even specify his economic policy other than vague car salesman phrases like "Get American jobs back to America" and "It's going to be great".

All the while the latest news were that the American ecomony grew 2.9%, along with low unemployment at 4.9%.

He skillfully outmaneuvered Hillary with the bigotry card for those folks in the Midwest, which is why he won.

Last edited:
American people have spoken.

People are tired of people living off the government and this I'm entitled to get everything bs.

Are you really? Because the biggest welfare ****** in this country include the man you just voted for.

Y'all chose a man to lead you and you don't even know who he's indebted to.

Smh.

"Good to know that, to the American public, the most qualified woman is still not as good as the least qualifies man.

Just a quote i found...

I remember when 9/11 went down, and Americans wanted justice. Bush used the anger as leverage to go into Iraq, in order to get oil. He claimed weapons of mass destruction. Now Trump has used white anger in the same fashion, which got him elected. Let's see what he does with all of this white support.

American people have spoken.

People are tired of people living off the government and this I'm entitled to get everything bs.

Are you really? Because the biggest welfare ****** in this country include the man you just voted for.

Y'all chose a man to lead you and you don't even know who he's indebted to.

Smh.
The majority of his followers are uneducated white males. We're ducked

"Good to know that, to the American public, the most qualified woman is still not as good as the least qualifies man.

Just a quote i found...

I saw that meme too. Can we all agree to keep memes and meme "quotes" out of this thread. Geezus.

I didn't rule out the possibility of him winning but it's still surprising. Props to Ninja for being right about something for once.
But **** him for voting in this incompetent bigot :smh:
There's no coming back from this.

Back
Top Bottom