***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Random thought,does Snowden finally get a pardon and the chance to come home now?

Hopefully he been busting open for Vlad in the interim, then maybe, yeah.

Damb, Snowden gonna look like such a sucka if Trump pardon's him doe. Progressive gonna be looking at him like.....

Oh! you was in on this too brah!/

Last edited:
Love how people are just ignoring the glaring conflict of interest with trump as president. His company/holdings and buddies are going to gain an advantage in the market because the president has access to information before the public does

Can't fool me with this supposed blind trust

Last edited:
Love how people are just ignoring the glaring conflict of interest with trump as president. His company/holdings are going to gain an advantage in the market because the president has access to information before the public does

Show me a politician that doesn't have a conflict of interest though. Again, dude is teflon, but after these hearings he got coming up, the outcomes of those will show if he truly is or not.

Love how people are just ignoring the glaring conflict of interest with trump as president. His company/holdings are going to gain an advantage in the market because the president has access to information before the public does

Nah bruh...he will leave the company to his boys in his definition of a "blind" trust and Trump Jr, assured us he won't speak about the company EVER to his dad, he said "trust me"

:rofl:

Random thought,does Snowden finally get a pardon and the chance to come home now?

Hopefully he been busting open for Vlad in the interim, then maybe, yeah.

Damb, Snowden gonna look like such a sucka if Trump pardon's him doe. Progressive gonna be looking at him like.....

Oh! you was in on this too brah!/

God hopefully not :lol: :x,it would go against everything he's legit stood for and risked his livelihood over

I mean I never really expected him to live out the rest of his days in Russia so I was always wondering where he'd end up. Just thinking Trump and Putins relationship could help him avoid jail time back home

Last edited:
i'm hearing jewish people are no longer safe either.

welp...they'll do what needs to be done.

get trump allllllll the way the **** up outta here.

Trump is probably like Bush 2.0

Wars and more war budget
Taxes up for middle classes and bizness
Tax cuts for upper classes & 1%

I do see immigration reform happening

You know like they say once U profit u can't really undo it, from here on out costs and profits will go up and society will be more divided

Trump aint a neocon thou...

Back
Top Bottom