***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Class left the White House tonight famb, Barry gone.

Was any furniture stolen?

Is that joke fresh of the 4Chan troll presses?

Another NT trump supporter with the wannabe slick racial trolling. Da independents gotta come get they mans before they lose another comrade.

Must have forgotten how to tip-toe that line.

All the trump related festivities must have got him to excited and he thought he was on 4chan, r/thedonald or a yahoo comment section.

how in the hell was that "racial"? jeezus christ :lol:

lighten up butter cup

end of year sale, who's copping? :nerd:

The saddest thing about your "joke" is that it illustrates how even a black president who has spent 8 years in office with no personal scandals can't escape being likened to a thief.

Meanwhile you are happily cheering for a man who can't control what his tiny hands do around women.

Only positive thing I'm taking out of this new presidency is that it is waking black people up. Now, will we make progress, that's left to be determined.

Did this man really say he "starts" ok Monday, so after the inauguration he's taking the weekend off? Is he treating the precidency as a 9-5? Who's mans is this?

I'm gonna put money on the idea that this idiot will be the first president to quit before his term is up....

Did this man really say he "starts" ok Monday, so after the inauguration he's taking the weekend off? Is he treating the precidency as a 9-5? Who's mans is this?

I'm gonna put money on the idea that this idiot will be the first president to quit before his term is up....

And watch him blame it on Obama :lol:

I'm putting my money on a impeachment.

2 things I'm looking forward to is when Trump has to give the State of the Union briefings after a tragic event. Because we all know he is going to experience tragic events during his term. Seeing how he has impulsive uncontrollable behavior he is going to say something very offensive or stupid during one of those briefings.

Other thing seeing how Ivanka plagiarized one of Michelle's speeches you know this broad speeches going to be crazy as well. :smh:

Class left the White House tonight famb, Barry gone.

Was any furniture stolen?

Is that joke fresh of the 4Chan troll presses?

Another NT trump supporter with the wannabe slick racial trolling. Da independents gotta come get they mans before they lose another comrade.

Must have forgotten how to tip-toe that line.

All the trump related festivities must have got him to excited and he thought he was on 4chan, r/thedonald or a yahoo comment section.

how in the hell was that "racial"? jeezus christ :lol:

lighten up butter cup

end of year sale, who's copping? :nerd:

The saddest thing about your "joke" is that it illustrates how even a black president who has spent 8 years in office with no personal scandals can't escape being likened to a thief.

Meanwhile you are happily cheering for a man who can't control what his tiny hands do around women.

da joke he was doing was in reference to da Clintons stealing furniture on their way out...its not racial :lol: :smh:

political jokes are REAL esoteric..

Yoooooo his airhead wife handling First Lady duties is gonna be straight comedy :x

Do we have a list of the NTers that supported Trump? We gotta be clear on who we pointing fingers at and laughing when **** really hits the fan, I'm hoping Trump passes some law that obliterates or challenges "controlled rent" :lol:

Last edited:
Yoooooo his airhead wife handling First Lady duties is gonna be straight comedy :x

Do we have a list of the NTers that supported Trump? We gotta be clear on who we pointing fingers at and laughing when **** really hits the fan, I'm hoping Trump passes some law that obliterates or challenges "controlled rent" :lol:

that's what I was saying, after all the tearful speeches Michelle gave we can only imagine what Ivanka a mail order bride has to say. :smh:

this bromance has to end :x

Start the list

^ she already stole a speech from Michelle.. then they tried to hire someone who plagiarized heavily on their dissertation

Feel like that is relevant to that convo

You don't have to go that far within the thread to figure out the handful of staunch trump supporters on NT

Last edited:
^ she already stole a speech from Michelle.. then they tried to hire someone who plagiarized heavily on their dissertation

yea I just stated that earlier.

But this white guy who I work with just said I don't know what Trump has said that is racist :smh:

You made me look up the confirmation hearing of Ben Carson, and I just found out that Trump is involved in public housing too.

Trump's business interests, which include one of the country's biggest public housing projects, Brooklyn's Starrett City, create particular problems for HUD, said Brown, the panel's top Democrat.

His supporters don't want transparency. That's already clear.

Yoooooo his airhead wife handling First Lady duties is gonna be straight comedy
sick.gif
Apparently, the "theme" of her being the first lady (like getting kids to eat healthier and exercise was Michelle Obama's) is going to be stopping bullying.

laugh.gif
 The wife of this guy:

Apparently, the "theme" of her being the first lady (like getting kids to eat healthier and exercise was Michelle Obama's) is going to be stopping bullying.

:lol:  The wife of this guy:

how ironic.

all looks no brain first lady

Last edited:
What cabinet positions will Floyd Mayweather and Steven Harvey get? Those two are true American heroes. :smokin

But this white guy who I work with just said I don't know what Trump has said that is racist :smh:

Most white people lack empathy.. they've been the Kings of the castle for so long or at the very least have held that belief no matter their personal status

Usually takes something deeply personal or extremely relevant to them before those beliefs legitimately change

Check that one dude who rolled up on Paul Ryan about health care.. the Reagan republican dude who didn't qualify for private health care and Obamacare legit saved dude's life

It's all good until you're thrust into the situation

People goin' learn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom