***Official Political Discussion Thread***

^^ This sounds more like we knew that the mission wasn't ready but trump gave the go-ahead anyway.

It's unclear to me but it sounds like children were targeted. Exactly what trump promised during his campaign.

Let's be clear here: THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE. trump wants to piss off the wrong people and start a new "holy" war.

So don't give the go ahead when a Commander of a SMU says they are ready to execute? This op was likely "planned" a while ago. JSOC isn't your normal military. When there's a change of command like this a lot of times they'll put forward missions that a few months from now would get denied because the President would be spun up on the intel.

****** intel and ****** mission planning got this man killed.

^^ This sounds more like we knew that the mission wasn't ready but trump gave the go-ahead anyway.

It's unclear to me but it sounds like children were targeted. Exactly what trump promised during his campaign.

Let's be clear here: THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE. trump wants to piss off the wrong people and start a new "holy" war.

So don't give the go ahead when a Commander of a SMU says they are ready to execute? This op was likely "planned" a while ago. JSOC isn't your normal military. When there's a change of command like this a lot of times they'll put forward missions that a few months from now would get denied because the President would be spun up on the intel.

****** intel and ****** mission planning got this man killed.
well let's hope an investigation reveals the truth.

regardless, we lost a servicemen and $71 million dollars (the cost of an MV-22).

also -- even if it was poor intel and mission planning, trump is still the commander in chief and the responsibility falls on him. so he should man up. of course, we know he won't, and instead he'll deflect the blame.

Last edited:

Lol at buzzfeed and infowars

drudge is just a news aggregator....that hotlinks from da whole field.. whoever did that graph should've known better.

The Red States Democrats need to be extreme and flip those Red States in future elections.

sounds like a suicide mission.

^^ Look man, I know you hate Trump, but blaming this on him is like blaming the shoot down of Extortion 17 or the death of Linda Norgrove on Obama.

Even though there are some idiots out there that do actually blame Obama for the shoot down of Extortion 17.

Riko says the rules are that if if happens during a presidents term, it is instantly his fault.

His rules not ours

^^ Look man, I know you hate Trump, but blaming this on him is like blaming the shoot down of Extortion 17 or the death of Linda Norgrove on Obama.

Even though there are some idiots out there that do actually blame Obama for the shoot down of Extortion 17.
Well I appreciate your perspective (I assume you served and/or have a decent amount of knowledge about the military), so personally I welcome your insights.

However, we know that politically the truth doesn't matter, especially with this administration. The narrative that has emerged is that trump approved the mission even though it wasn't ready to go. And I hope that narrative dogs him for the remainder of his presidency.

Last edited:
Good lord.. who supports this piece of crap

Unbelievable. If the media at large doesn't pick this up and tag a headline equitable to "Trump Silences Reporter like Dictator," then they are all complicit to this ******* monster.

Last edited:
Unbelievable. If the media at large doesn't pick this up and tag a headline equitable to "Trump Silences Reporter like Dictator," then they are all complicit to this ******* monster.

Yeah that's old, btw that reporter is literally like the Spanish Anderson Cooper, very influential and respected amongst Hispanic journalists....absolutely terrible...

the **** that trips me out is..... 

do people even do the math on the chances of dying in a terror attack or refugee rampage? 

of all the **** people in America should be afraid of and protected from, refugees and muslims the least of my concerns.... 

scare tactics real out here ----- we going all in on stopping a cause of death that kills like 10 people a year ...and 9 of them will be killed by terrorists born in the US

America stay drunk 

Last edited:
So they're going to allow adoption agencies to turn down would-be LGBTQ parents with this new EO?

So pretty much **** the kids--let them jump from foster home to foster home or just chill in less than stellar living situations, huh?

Sweatergod religion is such a cancer to logical thinking. Dudes claim to be for the children but would rather they continue to suffer instead of being in the loving home of LGBTQ parents. And let's not get into being anti-abortion but then wanting to gut social programs that actually help those kids you were so adamant about saving. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yeah that's old, btw that reporter is literally like the Spanish Anderson Cooper, very influential and respected amongst Hispanic journalists....absolutely terrible...

Hispanics ain't a monolith

You got Mexicans, Colombians, Hick Dominicans, Black Dominicans, Broke Boy Dominicans, all kinds of folk

the **** that trips me out is..... 

do people even do the math on the chances of dying in a terror attack or refugee rampage? 

of all the **** people in America should be afraid of and protected from, refugees and muslims the least of my concerns.... 

scare tactics real out here ----- we going all in on stopping a cause of death that kills like 10 people a year ...and 9 of them will be killed by terrorists born in the US

America stay drunk 
If people really care about saving lives, they will endorse public health measures that will save millions of lives. They will increase investment in medical research and they will clamor for universal health care. They will fight for the government to incentivize the tech sector to speed the development of self-driving cars.

But we both know that the average American won't.

"I think the contributions of Fredrick Douglass will become more and more..."

It's things like that that show you just how detached from the rest of the world we are, and that's not good.

You got people out there praising this administration while the rest of the world is laughing at our ignorance of our own history.

Then, again Baghdad Sean probably doesn't consider Black History part of his history.

Makes denial easier.

Apparently Iran is threatening to blow up Israel because of Trump

These times have been strange...

Back
Top Bottom