***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Da 1950s was da Golden Era b

There was no better place in the world for you if you were black, America was poppin.

No better place my friend. Sometimes I ask Grandma and Grandpa what it was like having your own entrance and water fountains. They indicated that it was LIT. They also indicated that getting beat up was awesome and fighting for the right to vote was overrated because both parties were the same.

Last edited:
Da 1950s was da Golden Era b

There was no better place in the world for you if you were black, America was poppin.

No better place my friend. Sometimes I ask Grandma and Grandpa what it was like having your own entrance and water fountains. They indicated that it was LIT. They also indicated that getting beat up was awesome and fighting for the right to vote was overrated because both parties were the same.

And everybody knows that the safest part of a bus is in the back.

Guess this guy will end up dead or in jail soon

Putin critic Alexei Navalny, opposition leader in Russia, published a video detailing the corruption of high ranking government officials such as prime minister Medvedev. Exposing shell companies, even flying drones over their secret properties etc. 

(enable captions for English subtitles)

Last edited:
Get this **** outta the paint before he does any more damage to our country

In the event of impeachment, who else will go with? Depends on investigation? Like what good does it do to have trump out but Bannon still in?

Bruh, all this makes me hate that MLK guy, what was he thinking :smh:
mlk was just fighting for better schools. he was most upset that kids were graduating high school without learning the fundamental theory of calculus. :smh:

Get this **** outta the paint before he does any more damage to our country

In the event of impeachment, who else will go with? Depends on investigation? Like what good does it do to have trump out but Bannon still in?
trump was at a fundraiser yesterday telling them he wants 60 gop senators in 2018.

it can get worse.

if trump gets out, then we have pence but Congress will be more emboldened to work against him.

Last edited:
MLK was just a libbie that represented people that didn't want to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Only reason he could march was because he didn't have a job.

Justice Samuel Alito wrote a concurring opinion, and Justice Clarence Thomas wrote an opinion that dissented in part with the majority.

I would've been a little dissapointed if he did agree with the majority opinion. Barson needs to know who the OG tap dancer is.

Last edited:
I would've been a little dissapointed if he did agree with the majority opinion. Barson needs to know who the OG tap dancer is.

Barson has been in constant contact with Brother Clarence. CARSON HARVEY 2020.

Lightskinned shorties been messin up the game :smh:

Grandma seemed angry when Rosa's name was mentioned. Probably why. Grandpa also indicated that things were actually awesome but fake news wouldn't report what was actually going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom