***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I kinda glossed over the fact that he really thought firing Comey was gonna take pressure off of him 
roll.gif

Good lord this man is an idiot. 
pot calling the kettle black too
laugh.gif

To be sure, 21% of young Republicans left the GOP at some point after December 2015, but returned by March. But nearly a quarter aligned with the Democrats in March: Among those under 30 who initially identified as Republicans or leaned Republican in December 2015, 23% shifted to the Democratic Party (they identified or leaned Democratic).

Partisan Identification Is ‘Sticky,’ but About 10% Switched Parties Over the Past Year

The one thing that Trump has done flawlessly is show young people that the GOP is not a worthwhile option

I sure the wind will blow in soon and try to surround the Bigot with a vortex of buffoonery.

Get your windbreakers ready brahs
Da Don sells steaks. You think he dont know how one should be made?

Ya just made cuz ya aint got strong teeth like da Don to tear through da well done steak b.

I sure the wind will blow in soon and try to surround the Bigot with a vortex of buffoonery.

Get your windbreakers ready brahs

Da Don sells steaks. You think he dont know how one should be made?
Ya just made cuz ya aint got strong teeth like da Don to tear through da well done steak b.
Da ketchup tastes good with da beef b
Tastes like da coal 8)

Ninja gonna be rooting for the next white man he wants to be after Trump is fired.

Gotta love the trolling of these "fake news" agencies timing the drop of all these bombshells for while AF1 is in the air

qciIL0e.png

Dawg Trump just stepped on the Air Force One and you already got the White House staff snitchin on him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:

I can't help but think he's doing it on purpose. There's no way he isn't making money off these stories. He's gift wrapping bombshell after bombshell to journalists.

*Tinfoil hat on*

I'm still convinced he didn't want to win presidency and that his whole goal was to undermine democracy and destabilize the US by inciting hate, a divide. This is of course assuming that Putin sought him out for this purpose (given Putin's political agenda to supporting right-wing populist candidates).

I mean, look at his face when he found out he won...

Didn't even realize dude was trying to make an even more evil and sadistic version of the AHCA :x :x :smh: :smh:

@nkulw:
now it's buried by nyt and wapo scoops, but this health care move that trump is reportedly mulling is insane http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/19/donald-trump-end-payments-obamacare-subsidies-238616

He's an ignoramus though if he thinks that the Dems will do anything other than just sit there and let him hang himself politically and will actually come to the negotiating table with him :lol:. His hubris knows no bounds

Last edited:
If he does that, my father would flip on Trump instantly. He already complains that ACA has made his premiums go up. Can't imagine how he will feel when AHCA ***** his pockets up.

https://apnews.com/5e7e20245bc744fc8a6e71745239f56a

Worldwide effort set to keep Trump happy on 1st trip abroad

In Saudi Arabia, people with knowledge of the planning for Trump’s trip say the caterers are planning to offer the president steak and ketchup alongside the lamb and hefty portions of rice on the menu. All the meat will have been butchered in a Shariah-compliant halal manner as per Islamic custom.

:x

Are they gonna let him know though? :lol:

Must watch:

Fox News is literally not covering this :lol:

As they should. The only thing that is missing to solidify their state media status is direct financing from the government. Reminds me of the national TV of my home country.

What a portion of Americans are doing to this country is truly despicable.

Didn't even realize dude was trying to make an even more evil and sadistic version of the AHCA :x :x :smh: :smh:

@nkulw:
now it's buried by nyt and wapo scoops, but this health care move that trump is reportedly mulling is insane http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/19/donald-trump-end-payments-obamacare-subsidies-238616

He's an ignoramus though if he thinks that the Dems will do anything other than just sit there and let him hang himself politically and will actually come to the negotiating table with him :lol:. His hubris knows no bounds

Want to see why business and politics are not compatible?

This is why.

I just cant imagine how someone could be so dumb to incriminate themself like trump does. I guess thats what happens when youve been handed everything uour whole life amd never held accountable for ****. What a joke.

If Trump was on the First 48, one of theme middle-aged black female detectives would have him snitching on himself before the first commercial break......"Listen Donald, everybody in the hood said you be talking to Russia, don't lie to me.........you want a cigarette"

Last edited:
why aren't more people talking about this...? this is insane...

Erdogan appears to watch Turkish security teams clash with protesters – video

I just cant imagine how someone could be so dumb to incriminate themself like trump does. I guess thats what happens when youve been handed everything uour whole life amd never held accountable for ****. What a joke.

The cynist in me thinks that he doesn't want the job any longer but the realist in me knows that he's too dumb to be calculated and thinking ahead like that :lol:

From the right leaning Examiner,the GOP is apparently starting to become cognizant of the sinking ship they're on...

@TPCarney: GOP fears Trump will take the Republican Party down with him https://t.co/23b6Thj1NL

A Republican lobbyist who is actively raising money for the party said the complaints have been piling up from donors. They don't think that the problem is media persecution or Democratic obstruction, they think the problem is the president.

"People are feeling – it's disgust, it's shame, it's you name it, all of the above," the lobbyist said. Asked for examples of the complaints fielded, the lobbyist added: "When is this going to end? How can we recover? These are clowns."

Last edited:

The cynist in me thinks that he doesn't want the job any longer but the realist in me knows that he's too dumb to be calculated and thinking ahead like that :lol:

From the right leaning Examiner,the GOP is apparently starting to become cognizant of the sinking ship they're on...

@TPCarney: GOP fears Trump will take the Republican Party down with him https://t.co/23b6Thj1NL

A Republican lobbyist who is actively raising money for the party said the complaints have been piling up from donors. They don't think that the problem is media persecution or Democratic obstruction, they think the problem is the president.

"People are feeling – it's disgust, it's shame, it's you name it, all of the above," the lobbyist said. Asked for examples of the complaints fielded, the lobbyist added: "When is this going to end? How can we recover? These are clowns."

Excellent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom