***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Someone needs to had Claire McCaskill and sack of money for her to retire and give Jason Kander another run.

Best chance to keep that Senate seat

Neil deGrasse on Bill Maher tonight  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

It low key cracks me up how much Jimmy Dore tries to paint Barrack Obama as someone that really hates black people.

Like everything systemic racism is brought up, he rushes to bring up how much Obama tried to intentionally make things worst

:lol:

Was about to post that :lol:

If Trump is innocent, he sure is trying his best to look guilty as **** :lol:

But I thought he was in control of the situation because his appointee picked the special investigator. That is what the wind sound like
Da wind been relegated to da dustbin. Couldn't even predict the O'Reilly firing and now this :smh:
Can barely feel a breeze now :smokin

and ya wonder why i ride out in here da way i do. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

if im not interacting, let me be, or else imma be here all night.

now as far as today's shenanigans...

Comey is gonna let Trump off da hook and take more air out those memos next week on da count of CYA mode since da law is if he felt Trump was leaning on him on Obstruction of Justice its his duty to report it immediately

i can pretty much bet Comey will have da language of something along da lines of "it didn't raise to da level of illegal interference" or will not be vague due to a investigation(s).
You really think Comey, a relentless note taker, just sat on any info or evidence? Sometimes you need to build a case and not jump at the first thing you find.
He's been collecting info and evidence for basically a year on this, and was in an active investigation, these things didn't go unnoticed, more than just Comey know.

Last edited:

But I thought he was in control of the situation because his appointee picked the special investigator. That is what the wind sound like
Da wind been relegated to da dustbin. Couldn't even predict the O'Reilly firing and now this :smh:

Comey is gonna let Trump off da hook and take more air out those memos next week on da count of CYA mode since da law is if he felt Trump was leaning on him on Obstruction of Justice its his duty to report it immediately

i can pretty much bet Comey will have da language of something along da lines of "it didn't raise to da level of illegal interference" or will not be vague due to a investigation(s).
You really think Comey, a relentless note taker, just sat on any info or evidence? Sometimes you need to build a case.

ummm... thats not how that works.

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States.* Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey.* (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361)* He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.*

expect Comey to pull a pump fake at that hearing.

The post the had threatening Reddit was lulz.

The mod that wrote it told them he had a concealed carry permit :lol: :lol:

They are threatening to leave Reddit and they can't handle that Reddit seemingly wants them to bounce

Last edited:
The post the had threatening Reddit was lulz.

The mod that wrote it told them he had a concealed carry permit :lol: :lol:

They are threatening to leave Reddit and they can't handle that Reddit seemingly wants them to bounce
Yo the mod really threatened to shoot a Reddit admin?
Son :rofl:
The internet is serious business :rofl:

This was the rant:

My name is OhSnapYouGotServed, and I'm here to tell you three things:

a) Unlike all of you ****libs and globalists, The_Donald does not live on its knees. Reddit will lift all restrictions on us, or we'll make absolutely sure this is the beginning of the end for Reddit: ****libs and fat SJWs can't stand themselves. All SJW businesses die.
Without us, there'll be nobody to shill against and Reddit will be branded as an extreme-SJW ****hole. Trust me.

b) We bring massive amounts of traffic to Reddit and we get **** on in return by the hysterical elites through their sockpuppets and by the San Francisco-dwelling admins. We receive death threats, we get doxxed and branded like Jews in a Warsaw ghetto with mass taggings.

c) Centipedes: you have just as much right to comment anywhere on Reddit as everyone else. We urge all of you to do this as much as you damn well please. And when you're done, leave this site.

The modteam and myself have decided we will no longer accept living like slaves to SJWs on a powertrip.

Here's what we currently have had to accept from the admins:

We must block all mentions of other subreddits (while cancerous users like /u/75000_Tokkul links to us directly with calls for our dox and brigade from several ****** subs with impunity).
We are no longer getting responses from admins (while they're busy cozying up to pathetic default mods like /u/agentlame, /u/DavidReiss666 and other disgusting types who have control of 150+ subs).
Our stickies are artificially hidden to the users of the site – no other sub has this.
Admins purposefully shirk their duty to protect our mods and users from doxxing and harassment. Direct calls for dox have been stickied for 2-3-4 days on ETS and places like /r/syrianrebels with admins' knowledge and no action – Trust & Safety team my ******* ***. You should be ashamed of yourselves and karma will hit you.
Admins have been accused of being the sources of user doxx in the past.
If we don't do as they say, they go on Discord to boss us around. We used to have a Slack like many other big subs, but after we repeatedly asked them to stop doxxing us, they stopped responding to it. Now they have only Slacks with their SJW friends.
The CEO himself harasses our users by editing their comments. Steve Huffman ... what a pathetic loser you are. That's right:ohwell:u/spez is a ****. If this hurts your fee fees, feel free to edit it in the database, Steve...AGAIN!

Actions:

This post is going up on http://********/v/ThePedes this second.
This post is going up on https://twitter.com/thedonaldreddit.
Go out and spread our word.
Spread this message to anyone you'd like with an archived link of this post.
Make sure we repay everything in kind and when we're done, stop giving this place our traffic.
Fight. Fight as dirty as they do.

Closing remarks:

This mod cannot be threatened. I conceal carry and I'd love to show any one of you my skills.
I'd like to thank all users and moderators who spent so many hours fighting the good fight. You are part of something special.
I love all of you. We won a Presidency together and we'll win many more in the future.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

OhSnap and the modteam
Here's the archive of this to keep Spez from editing it. Spread it far and wide. Breitbart, Infowars, FOX and every Youtuber you know - PewDiePie, SargonofAkkad, StevenCrowder - anyone fighting the fight against SJWs. http://archive.is/ysbVu

:rofl: :rofl:

How does the GOP still back him though?? And Chuck/dems not putting enough pressure

Trump is still very popular with the GOP base, the GOP is not gonna turn on Trump until the base does

What pressure do you want the Dems to put? The demand a special investigator and one was appointed. The Dems are in a very weaken state, they can't just demand the GOP turn on Trump. And I think everyone should show up to the ballot box for the Democrats first, before we start asking for them to pull off miracles.

Last edited:

You really think Comey, a relentless note taker, just sat on any info or evidence? Sometimes you need to build a case.

ummm... thats not how that works.

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States.* Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey.* (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361)* He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.*

expect Comey to pull a pump fake at that hearing.
He fired him, obstructing the investigation, on Tuesday. That's when you have to start the clock. You seriously think he has just sat on his hands since then?
You could argue Trump didn't obstruct before that, because Comey was still investigating. That could stand in court. That would be fair.
Now that he's been fired, he's already agreed to testify in a open session. The DoJ is aware already.
All those notes Comey toke that I was talking about is now connected to the quote Trump has thrown out about why he fired him. Now you take that, add them to the conversations they had talking about dropping he investigation, seems like there is a case there.

There is literally a past contradictory tweet for everything that happens currently during his presidency. :smh: :rofl:

Da Don is a time traveling guru B. He went back in time using Da -23456D COAL TRAIN to make those tweets to confuse LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES B. DA DON IS WORKING DA FACEBOOK ANGLES AND LIBBIES DON'T HAVE A CLUE B.

There is literally a past contradictory tweet for everything that happens currently during his presidency. :smh: :rofl:

Da Don is a time traveling guru B. He went back in time using Da -23456D COAL TRAIN to make those tweets to confuse LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES B. DA DON IS WORKING DA FACEBOOK ANGLES AND LIBBIES DON'T HAVE A CLUE B.

They don't know about the Galaxy Express 999, b

They don't know about the Galaxy Express 999, b

EXCELLENT ANALYSIS comrade. Da Libbies don't know about Galaxy Express 999 B. Da story foreshadowed Da COAL POPPIN B. Rather than a mechanical body we have DAPPER Don. Da last stop for Da Coal Train Express 999 is Da Rust Belt B.

EXCELLENT ANALYSIS comrade. Da Libbies don't know about Galaxy Express 999 B. Da story foreshadowed Da COAL POPPIN B. Rather than a mechanical body we have DAPPER Don. Da last stop for Da Coal Train Express 999 is Da Rust Belt B.

This **** is never gonna get old :lol:

Back
Top Bottom