***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Benghazi happened in 2012. It's 2017 now. 5 years, about 8 investigations, over 100 interviewed witnesses and millions of taxpayer dollars later and this is still going? And Repubs want the Trump-Russia thing to be done after a few months :lol:
It'll be interesting how the GOP is gonna try to spin this

I'm not exactly sure what they've been looking for this entire time. Footage of Hillary in Libya firing mortars? As far as I can tell they politicized the death of four American operatives in a puerile attempt to harm Obama and Hillary in the eyes of the public. The sad part is that it worked.

COMRADE Crooked HILLARY Rodham Clinton was and is EXTREMELY crooked. No spin necessary fam. We need to get the bottom of this because we have to show LIBBIES THEIR UNPRESIDENTED DISPREK AND CONJECTURE MUST END NOW. LOCK HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER UP

"Democrats can't get over their massive failure and my historic epic victory in the election. Get over it."

Fallout shelter and bunker sales are suddenly on the rise...time to invest in the gas masks

1094759.jpg

Lord wrote a follow-up column for The American Spectator on Thursday morning, calling Carusone's group the "Media Matters Fascists," casting them as "anti-free speech bigots who, in typical fascist style, make it their mission to shut down speech they don't like."

It's funny how the man he blindly defends is the actual fascist who calls any news story that doesn't praise him "fake news"

There's like no way to prove that the brain tumor influenced McCain's vote one way or the other

Anyone who says otherwise is trying to serve you a load of bs
If you're saying that the tumor may have altered his judgment, I disagree that it can't be determined. A medical professional and corroboration from his loved ones would do a fairly good job. Maybe not with 100% uncertainty but as good as you could do with any [spineless] politician.

If you're saying that it may have led to an epiphany that influenced his values and priorities, only McCain could say for sure but I wouldn't be surprised.

I do think he wasn't 100% at the Comey hearing, although that could've been a result of many different factors.

I'm so glad Jeffrey Lord is gone from CNN. He was a clown from day 1 and everyone was laughing at him, especially Anderson Cooper, but Lord kept thinking he was in on the joke.

He was shameless and just plain stupid on most matters. Shame on CNN for giving this trump mouthpiece airtime for so long.

I'm still not convinced that she's not a 40+ year old disguised as a 24 year old with heavy makeup/surgery. Only men I know that find her attractive are the rednecks I deleted from Facebook months ago

:lol: this dude I worked with a year ago posted on facebook how Hillary needs to be investigated for suspicious deaths.

The guy is still a die hard Trump fan, :smh:

The Jeffrey Lord firing is bittersweet, because of how long overdue it was, and how far he had to cross the line for it to happen. Also because none of his many line-stepping or line-crossing comments about actual people of color was what he had to pay for. In the end it was about another discriminated group in Jews, and quoting nazis is probably the most offensive so far, but he ultimately still has faced zero consequences for what he had to say about people of color.

It made me sick the amount of times he'd teeter on either side of the line to the point that it's a big reason for why I stopped watching CNN. That they let that dude have a major platform for bigotry for that long. And whenever he'd make his bigoted comments he'd smugly sit there and bask in the privelege. That's why he was enabled to have a "slip up" of this proportion in the first place.

Glad he's lost his platform in shame and will be remembered as the racist that he is.

This was in February:

Dude got fired a half of a year later in August.

So still **** CNN

Edit: at the 2:55 mark he compares the congressional black caucus to the KKK. Shoulda been axed there.

Back
Top Bottom