***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cambridge Analytica
jbhmmm.png

Last edited:
Seems like this "tax reform" is a big joke (surprised!), Can't wait to see them try and sell this.

Not even surprised at all,there's a whole lot of bots on twitter commenting with premade talking points meant to push a certain narrative and spread actual "fake news". Word to all the MAGA accounts that have been exposed with stock photo avy's and Russian IP addresses :lol:

There's a lot of this kind of stuff going on,I came across a Breitbart/Daily Stormer article that even explained how to "fake" being a POC online...

Last edited:
Seems like this "tax reform" is a big joke (surprised!), Can't wait to see them try and sell this.

It's an easy sell. Govt is giving you back money not the other way around with health insurance where they are taking it away from you.

Basically.. as an example.. do you want your paycheck to be netting $1,000 or netting $1,200?

Selling tax cuts are not that simple.

To make it budget neutral they will have to take away a ton of deductions. Which in turn will raise a lot of people's tax bills. Or make deep cuts to spending which will also affect their base.

Economics, especially tax policy, is about trade offs.

Can some mine give me an unbiased answer? Is the Kushner email thing worse than Hilary's?
I would say Hillary's was certainly worse but Kushner and 6 other Trump admin. officials using private email to conduct government business is very hypocritical.

The hypocrisy is the main thing for me after months on end about Hillary's while her opponents end up doing the same thing when they get into office and it gets lost in the **** show :lol:. That said,Kush has done a lot worse and shady things though, word to setting up a clandestine back channel com network to the Kremlin with Russian equipment so the orange regime could bypass the counter-intel surveillance from their own intel community

On that email topic though...

:nerd:

they're gonna learn...

after damn near a generation of making a mountain out of a molehill, now the right is going to face some blowback.

at the same time, private email accounts are the least of Kushner's worries. the billion dollar loan he's about to default on comes to mind. oh, and the treason. and his wife's affair with the Canadian guy. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom