***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Congrats on being a Republican

I used to be one too
Want a cookie for that?

Yup.. I want to be republican..

But then you gotta kinda turn off your brain and have zero conscience

By no means an endorsement of the dems, but someone gotta have the job

They are already using this tragedy as a way of patting themselves on the back as if their xenophobia was just validated

People are dead and they're happy because they think they can say "I told you so"

Vile

Anyway, it's also funny that you say it's a trait of Republicans that they don't do hand outs

We have a fellow Trump supporter in this thread that benefits from rent control aka "a handout"

But anyway, carry on.

dying at the thought of someone turning away a government benefit on principle.

"drive on the interstate? no, no. i didn't pave it myself. I'm gonna drive on the grass."

****ing dumbasses
Guess I should turn away my Medicare when I turn old and just die using alternative medicine and vitality pills because "I'm a Republican and I need no handouts"

Meet me in the White House vegetable garden and you can get deez technocratic paws put on you whenever you would like, b.

Trial by combat, sword against sword. At stake shall be my good and godly single payer versus your wicked neoliberal universal coverage with massive means tested subsidies.

With my ancestral Toledo steel blade I shall prevail and make all Castilians proud. Every Visigoth from Alaric to El Cid to Cortez to Ninjahood will be proud of my triumph, for the spirit of Spain is strong and unbreakable and...

ah crap

This man switched his political affiliation to the Democratic Party for six years, solely to assist in getting himself elected before switching back.

Who else switched parties multiple times over the years to manipulate ignorant people? Oh yeah, the embarrassment who occupies the white house.

Figured you'd have a thing for both.

You're a clown.

So I know that most here are liberals and we have few leftists.

I implore you guys to consider leftism because first and foremost, this is what our typical train of through looks and sounds like.

densho23 densho23

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ss-just-let-it-expire/?utm_term=.30891d3a2c40

Congress just allowed the Children's Health Insurance Program, which provided low-cost health insurance to 9 million children, to expire.

If action is not taken soon to restore the funding, the effects will become obvious in schools across the country, with many of the children in the program unable to see a doctor for routine checkups, immunizations, visits when sick and other services.

The program, created under a 1997 law passed with bipartisan support during the administration of President Bill Clinton, provided coverage for children in families with low and moderate incomes as well as to pregnant women. It was instrumental in lowering the percentage of children who were uninsured from nearly 14 percent when it started to 4.5 percent in 2015. It was last reauthorized in 2015 and was due to be renewed by Sept. 30, 2017.

damn lazy children taking handouts! I'm glad the republican children though will do the right thing and refuse their health insurance like real Americans! #coalgoals

Back
Top Bottom