***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/23/trump-putin-secrets-intelligence-736242?cid=apn (Very lengthy article)
How U.S. intelligence agencies can find out what Trump told Putin
A top-secret Special Collection Service has extraordinary capabilities to hoover up intel from foreign adversaries.
President Donald Trump’s insistence on holding a one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin hobbled U.S. intelligence agencies who would usually get an intimate look at such a sitdown, but American spies still have extraordinary capabilities to piece together what was discussed.

That’s in large part due to the existence of a top-secret U.S. collection service that specializes in tapping adversaries’ communications on the fly, including those of Putin’s entourage at last week’s summit in Helsinki.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/23/trump-putin-secrets-intelligence-736242?cid=apn (Very lengthy article)
How U.S. intelligence agencies can find out what Trump told Putin
A top-secret Special Collection Service has extraordinary capabilities to hoover up intel from foreign adversaries.
President Donald Trump’s insistence on holding a one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin hobbled U.S. intelligence agencies who would usually get an intimate look at such a sitdown, but American spies still have extraordinary capabilities to piece together what was discussed.

That’s in large part due to the existence of a top-secret U.S. collection service that specializes in tapping adversaries’ communications on the fly, including those of Putin’s entourage at last week’s summit in Helsinki.

Problem with this is that you just outted a bunch of Russians for spying/interfering with U.S politics but will reveal what was said in a meeting using black ops and spying techniques yourself. In addition, that meeting info cannot be made public by said top secret agency unless it’s revealed as a threat to public safety.

Man when will this be over, is this dude really going to reach year three ugh
at this moment in time, I've given up hope this will end before year 3, I just hope before 2020 this is all figured out. I already have my plan to leave the country and it just aint worth it anymore

Monetizing their security clearances, coming from a guy who sells crappy hats made in China from the White House

at this moment in time, I've given up hope this will end before year 3, I just hope before 2020 this is all figured out. I already have my plan to leave the country and it just aint worth it anymore

I actually hope it goes into year 4.... as long as he doesn't start a war. If he gets impeached, pence will pardon him. Pence prob has a good chance at re-election as well. If they get cleaned out, and then trump goes to jail while the democrats are in control, he will live in prison for at least 4 years... which is probably enough for him to die there.

I think people sometimes forget that the Don is the oldest president ever elected for their first term, in our history ...

I dont think he wants to make it to a 2nd term and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pence takes over and pardons him, while he lives out the remainder of his life spending the billions he made himself ...

I think people sometimes forget that the Don is the oldest president ever elected for their first term, in our history ...

I dont think he wants to make it to a 2nd term and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pence takes over and pardons him, while he lives out the remainder of his life spending the billions he made himself ...
Blah blah blah. Go away again

Trump's fortune:

145_23311532330668.jpg

I want no parts of Pence or Trump. Pence is basically Trump without tweeting all day. Same agenda. Do not think this crap ends if Trump is taken down by any type of impeachment. The whole lot needs to be booted out.

IMG_6369.JPG

Back
Top Bottom