***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Racist, xenophobic...kind of leads in the same direction when talking about Trump. He discriminates against all that aren't like him.

You're the same dude who wanted to clear up that Kavanaugh was accused of a mere sexual assault, not rape to minimize his "alleged" actions.

Not surprised by your response here either.

For him to downplay the severity and implications of rape is disturbingly ignant and disgusting.

Go fly a kite dwalk.

Watch your father-in-law Cohen, wouldn't want something to happen to him if you testify
65f5c0c7e8a1c298207bb541492fb611.png

For him to downplay the severity and implications of rape is disturbingly ignant and disgusting.

Go fly a kite dwalk.

I did no such thing. People in this thread called Kavanaugh a rapist. I made points of fact that: 1. He was not even accused of rape; and 2. They were allegations.

I never said "mere" rape. Again, the revisionist history is strong in this thread.

This isn’t getting enough attention. That idiot broadcasted sensitive government information. Thats 100% illegal

The president can declassify what he chooses. He has broad powers in that regard. Your statement is, in fact, false. But facts don't really matter that much in this thread.

Searching for term Buzzfeed in the post you replied to... Hmm, odd that I only seem to find it in your post. What I can find however, is the word prosecutor in both of my posts in this conversation.

Quit lying.

I am not lying. I was initially responding to the poster who posted the tweet regarding the buzzfeed article (that I quoted in my initial post by the way). I thought you were commenting on the same article as that was a big topic of discussion this morning.

Prior to accusing someone of lying you should check to see if there is a reasonable misunderstanding. Just my opinion, but do what you like.

Back
Top Bottom