***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m willing to bet that you’re one of those liberal dudes who shows up to protests preaching “peace” - yet is one of the first ones to cross the line, spew hateful comments, unleashes pepper spray into the crowd, attacks the police and loots afterwards. Liberal clown.

And I’m here to stay in this thread and the NBA thread and any other thread that I want to frequent. Whatcha gonna do about it brah?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Cue da shook ones video. Libs are shook.

Stop assuming everyone who hates trump is “liberal” that’s where you rednecks got it all wrong. Most people hate trump. Not just liberals

I’m hardly the definition of liberal but a clown is a clown, I’m not gonna support some dude who violates everyone’s rights on the regular, is straight up racist, doesn’t believe in science or facts and is best bros with dictators.

Nothing against being a liberal, do you. That just isn’t me.

I never understood the Blue Lives Matter thing.

The amount of police officers killed from 2015-2018 was well under 100 each year.

I don’t want to minimize death but that’s way less than most hazardous jobs. I would need to see the exact statistics but firefighters had death tolls closer to 100 during the same period.

It was a calculated response to negative criticism law enforcement was receiving due to organization of Black Lives Matter.

Their formation is implicitly racist.

I never understood the Blue Lives Matter thing.

The amount of police officers killed from 2015-2018 was well under 100 each year.

I don’t want to minimize death but that’s way less than most hazardous jobs. I would need to see the exact statistics but firefighters had death tolls closer to 100 during the same period.

It was a calculated response to negative criticism law enforcement was receiving due to organization of Black Lives Matter.

Their formation is implicitly racist.

It’s trash. They just want to feel special and like hero’s and have everyone stroke their ego.

I hit the dangerous job lottery truckdriver/road construction/heavy equipment operator. I KNOW it’s dangerou but I choose to do it anyways. I’m not out here “pAvInG LiVeS MaTtEr!!!”

My job is waaaay more dangerous than a cops but whatever I can’t complain because a I chose to do it.

but let one of us get smoke by a car or run over by a machine we aren’t getting a parade, a garbage man isn’t getting a parade, a roofer isn’t getting a parade and neither is a farmer. ALL more dangerous than being a damn cop.

cops aren’t hero’s, don’t sign up for a dangerous job if you’re gonna cry every time it gets wild. If you’re scared go work somewhere safe.

So Police and LEO lives don’t matter? Really? The same libs who talk smack about the police are the first ones to beg for their help when they need them. Pathetic.

Don't know if you're a cop or not (hopefully not), but people like you are the EXACT reason people dislike police to being with :lol:

I’m willing to bet that you’re one of those liberal dudes who shows up to protests preaching “peace” - yet is one of the first ones to cross the line, spew hateful comments, unleashes pepper spray into the crowd, attacks the police and loots afterwards. Liberal clown.

And I’m here to stay in this thread and the NBA thread and any other thread that I want to frequent. Whatcha gonna do about it brah?
Dont pay any attention to these echo chamber libs. None of them know what it's like to spend a day of their lives working hard. Nobody but the TRUE Americans has picked up a solid chunk of coal in them coal mines under Manhattan and known what it means to power America, like our President Donald Trump. When we win reelection in 2020, we'll know that America is on the right track and it's only a matter of time until these dimwit dims get their chance for reeducation. #4MoreDecades! #LockHerUp!

tenor (1).gif

Excerpt:
Near the end of 2017, just as the government in Kiev was trying to get final approval from the Trump administration on the sale of the Javelin anti-tank weapons, Mr. Poroshenko’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, had begun freezing cases in Ukraine relevant to the Mueller investigation, including an inquiry tracing millions of dollars that Ukrainian political figures paid to Mr. Manafort.

Goodnight my fellow NTers and Americans! Truth is - I love y’all. Democrats. Republicans. Moderates. Black. White. Brown. Asians. Straight. LGBT and the Q (whatever that is) and everyone else.

There’s no better country in the world than THE United States of America! You know it. I know it and people around the world know it too. That’s why they hate us so much dammit

I will pray for everyone here and for the underprivileged everywhere. I will pray for unified country. No I don’t hate you because you’re a liberal. I don’t hate you because you world prefer Trump to be impeached. As a matter of fact I don’t hate anyone - except Clipper fans (but that’s another story).

May god bless you and your families. May god bless our troops around the world and may god bless America!

??????????????????

Goodnight my fellow NTers and Americans! Truth is - I love y’all. Democrats. Republicans. Moderates. Black. White. Brown. Asians. Straight. LGBT and the Q (whatever that is) and everyone else.

There’s no better country in the world than THE United States of America! You know it. I know it and people around the world know it too. That’s why they hate us so much dammit

I will pray for everyone here and for the underprivileged everywhere. I will pray for unified country. No I don’t hate you because you’re a liberal. I don’t hate you because you world prefer Trump to be impeached. As a matter of fact I don’t hate anyone - except Clipper fans (but that’s another story).

May god bless you and your families. May god bless our troops around the world and may god bless America!

??????????????????
tenor.gif

??????????????????
Amen. Who actually knows what the Q stands for in LGBTQ? Not me! Not you either! Silly libs and their choice on gender and sex. Man's a man, and women's a woman.

I think I said magical candidates or special circumstances. Earlier I said WWII but I think it’s more appropriate to do he 1960s since that encompasses more of the modern times( civil rights etc)

Carter- slow economy, fall of Vietnam( first US lost in a war) Ford pardoned of Nixon for Watergate were all special circumstances.

Clinton- Magical candidate but like you said he still needed a 3rd party candidate to siphon off Bush votes.

Obama- Magical candidate but still needed a major recession to help him.

Gore and HRC won the popular vote but they still lost under the election rules. The popular vote is cool but there have been a handful elections throughout American history like that. I wouldn’t call it “scammed”

There is no Democratic magical candidate this election , that’s why I’m saying the Dems will lose.

I think you are misinterpreting what I’m saying or maybe I wasn’t clear.

This is my point , due to build in disadvantages relative to the Republican Party, Democrats need very charismatic candidates or special circumstances such as horrible economy, unpopular war or Presidential misconduct to win Presidential elections without an incumbent.

Unless the economy turns or the impeachment inquiry sticks to Trump, I think Trump will win in 2020.

I don’t want this to happen but I also want to be realistic. The Dems have a major uphill battle.
This is your original post, you don't mention special circumstances and it definitely read like you are putting the blame on the Democrats for not running a magical candidate instead of people like Warren or Biden....

The Dems are going to lose again in 2020

We keep running these washed candidates( Biden, Warren, Sanders) . No exciting candidates like Obama or Bill.

The Presidental election is just one big popularity/likability contest and I’m sorry Warren and Biden aren’t

Telfon Don is crazy and a million things wrong with him but on the surface to millions of ignorant voters who don’t pay attention he’s a better choice than Liberal grandma Warren of senile Biden.

Forget all the policy stuff who is really the most likable? And I really feel like Trump is most likable candidate this election.

So you moved the criteria a lil with the special circumstances part. You admit that even magical candidates had things going for them beyond being marketbale, and a non magical candidate have won too. You also changed the criteria from just a likebality contest to Trump has the economy going for him.

Whatever non magical candidate will have things going for them too, and the left will just have to push.

Btw, Clinton would have won without Perot my point with mentioning Perot was to point out that if Clinton was so good at rallying the base, why did millions of his potential voters go elsewhere.

-I am not just talking about the Electoral College with Gore and Hillary. I am talking about voter suppression. Both Gore and Hillary were good enough to win in the electoral college if other factors were not at play. Jeb Bush purged voter rolls disportionately in black neighborhoods to help his brother. A disproportionate about of ballots were thrown out in black areas during the recount. Hillary had to deal with voter suppression at a level not even Obama had to deal with. So yeah, they got screwed.

All you are saying is that certain things work in favor of a different parties and it would help the Dems if they had a generational political talent, ok find I agree. But it is not the fault of the Democratic Party they don't have that talent, to overcome **** they frankly should not have too, and furthermore the GOP has elected tons of trash to the White House so maybe it is time for the left wing coalition to stop waiting for a hero to come save the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom