***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Gotten used to expecting just about anything from this pos but this is straight disgusting man...

He'll most likely get voted out in a few months but I feel like all these intentionally inflammatory statements and actions are gonna set back race relations for decades after he's gone. Been diving headfirst into that Stephen Miller/Bannon style culture/race war rhetoric these last few months to rile up his base

all I can say, dems better not mess around if they get control of the house, senate and presidency

not go with their usual BS.. they gotta realize the majority of Americans support more progressive reforms but republicans have gerrymandered things so much to still be able to contend/control

expose everyone with this BS.. and then make voting more accessible

Have their been talks of them extending the extra UI benefits at the end of the month? I don't think some understand thats the only way some are able to make ends meet right now...

dwalk31 dwalk31

DF05DC06-0B6B-4E24-A46F-897158A88084.jpeg

1594039781521.jpeg

Our PRESIDENT ELECT is right as usual. Bubba LIB Clown 🤡Wallace owes us an apology.

Our PRESIDENT ELECT is right as usual. Bubba LIB Clown 🤡Wallace owes us an apology.
True

Wallace couldn’t win a race so he started a different kind of race war.

also, how can our president elect be racist when he was ok with moving into a house previously occupied by a black Kenyan man. He probably never even changed the sheets on the bed bc he wanted to embrace this African muslim.

So Trump wants Bubba Wallace, a NASCAR driver who gets paid by his private corporate sponsors, to apologize for being told by a crew member that he saw a noose and being upset about it.

But makes no mention of the NYPD, a public organization paid for by taxpayers of America, having to apologize for upsetting the gullible public for saying they were poisoned at Shake Shack, only for it to be Discovered they made the whole thing up?

Last edited:
So Trump wants Bubba Wallace, a NASCAR driver who gets paid by his private corporate sponsors, to apologize for being told by a crew member that he saw a noose and being upset about it.

But makes no mention of the NYPD, a public organization paid for by taxpayers of America, having to apologize for upsetting the gullible public for saying they were poisoned at Shake Shack, only for it to be Discovered they made the whole thing up?

Our PRESIDENT ELECT focuses on the real racism in this country that people like Bubba Wallace perpetuate.

this channel is fascinating.

Watched this last week. It fascinated me how many times he says he “doesn’t believe he’s better than anyone” and then proceeds to say the N word and speaks about white superiority. Like dude you are contradicting yourself. I live in Portland and as liberal as it is for the most part there are a ton of closet racists just like this dude when he lived here.

Back
Top Bottom