***Official Political Discussion Thread***

yeah dwalk31 dwalk31 i don’t know enough about it to call it fraud. i have over 1k in stockx sales last year so in my mind, i was good to go lol but when my wife put it the way she did, i just dropped it and my dream of buying those strangelove sbs disappeared faster than RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ’s unc 3’s.

i also don’t know what you did with the money so i’m not going too hard with the critique. it just seemed funny to me that of all people, you got the money that i’m sure could have helped some poor dude out of a jam in these difficult times (for some).

i showed that loan to my wife and she said let’s leave it for people that need it - it’s a finite amount and will run out. combined, we make about 200k combined so we’re not wealthy at all but we’re ok.

i’m surprised that dwalk31 dwalk31 got the money. i’m not surprised that he’s deflecting the blame on congress or not taking personal responsibility for taking money that i’m sure others who need it more, wont be able to get. i’m not judging or condemning most who did it. heck, i was gonna do it. i’m only judging dwalk because of the fake moral airs he puts on. c’mon man. i know it likely wasn’t illegal but you know others needed it much more than you.
The most disgusting thins about this is that Delk preaches rugged individualism for everyone else, but look at him finessing a stack out of the government.

Trump cutting social safety net, he is cool with it

He says black people show have less welfare programs available to them

He wants people in need not to rely on government assistance, but instead rely on charitable donations from individuals

People should pick themselves up by their boots straps without needing a government handout, but since because he can't flip some AF1s on StockX like he is used to, he deserves 1K.

Peak scumbag behavior wrapped up in a blanket of hypocrisy.

yeah dwalk31 dwalk31 i don’t know enough about it to call it fraud. i have over 1k in stockx sales last year so in my mind, i was good to go lol but when my wife put it the way she did, i just dropped it and my dream of buying those strangelove sbs disappeared faster than RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ’s unc 3’s.

i also don’t know what you did with the money so i’m not going too hard with the critique. it just seemed funny to me that of all people, you got the money that i’m sure could have helped some poor dude out of a jam in these difficult times (for some).
UNC 3s in my size going for $400 on StockX.

Da dream is dead...
tenor.gif

Last edited:
i showed that loan to my wife and she said let’s leave it for people that need it - it’s a finite amount and will run out. combined, we make about 200k combined so we’re not wealthy at all but we’re ok.

i’m surprised that dwalk31 dwalk31 got the money. i’m not surprised that he’s deflecting the blame on congress or not taking personal responsibility for taking money that i’m sure others who need it more, wont be able to get. i’m not judging or condemning most who did it. heck, i was gonna do it. i’m only judging dwalk because of the fake moral airs he puts on. c’mon man. i know it likely wasn’t illegal but you know others needed it much more than you.

I'm judging you based on this post. You had a chance to end broke bois, clown 🤡 dudes and ugly guys once and for all if you took the money and you didn't take it. It sounds like da LIBCLOWN-44 virus made its way to Hawaii and I'm disgusted.

The most disgusting thins about this is that Delk preaches rugged individualism for everyone else, but look at him finessing a stack out of the government.

He wants people in need not to rely on government assistance, but instead rely on charitable donations from individuals

People should pick themselves up by their boots straps without needing a government handout, but since because he can't flip some AF1s on StockX like he is used to, he deserves 1K.

I don't critique the recipients; I critique Congress.

There is no doubt that there is an issue with how congress and the SBA rolled this out. I have no issue critiquing them for that.

And I don't say welfare funding should be removed. Instead, I have advocated shorter term limits and shifting the funding source. That is hardly saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps."

I personally think churches and other donors should come together and pour more into their communities. I think that it will help with black economic empowerment and help to create stronger senses of pride.

But, as usual, you shift what I say to fit your narrative.

There is no doubt that there is an issue with how congress and the SBA rolled this out. I have no issue critiquing them for that.

And I don't say welfare funding should be removed. Instead, I have advocated shorter term limits and shifting the funding source. That is hardly saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps."

I personally think churches and other donors should come together and pour more into their communities. I think that it will help with black economic empowerment and help to create stronger senses of pride.

Do you ever take personal responsibility for anything or is your basic human response programmed to deflect, deflect, and deflect some more?

Bubs you are full of ****, and many other things. Being a scammer is just adding to the pile

Dwalk:

****-gif-10.gif

Not to mention blasting regulations as being bad while simultaneously taking a $1,000 grant while blaming the government for a lack of regulations on the program.

"Trump has done a great job rolling back regulations during his first four years."

"This is congresses fault, there should have been more regulations in place."

When you reach the depths of hypocrisy in the level in which he gone to, you no longer take responsibility for anything. When it gets to that point it doesn't even bother you that someone is likely not getting a meal because of your actions.

When I see people trying to talk about how they are voting for Jo Jorgeson because she’s the candidate that “alligns most with their values” I just see it as “I don’t want to look like I support Trump, but I know a vote for her is a vote for a Trump.”

dwalk31 dwalk31 people are calling for Ilan Omar to resign from congress, and go back to Somalia because she’s speaking about dismantling systems of inequality :lol:

Republicans:

What was actually said:

If "dismantling the whole system of oppression" threatens "American values", what does that say about "American values?"

It's almost as if they're admitting that this country was built on oppression.

And I don't say welfare funding should be removed. Instead, I have advocated shorter term limits and shifting the funding source.
Why?

That is hardly saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps."
Until you reach the term limit.

When I see people trying to talk about how they are voting for Jo Jorgeson because she’s the candidate that “alligns most with their values” I just see it as “I don’t want to look like I support Trump, but I know a vote for her is a vote for a Trump.”

This!

These guys are the worst. Jo Jorgenson is a college professor who garnered a measeley 2.2% of votes in a congressional election, her only foray into the political world. Supporting her is a vote for the status quo, which is exactly what they claim to be avoiding. It is the ultimate gutless move.

I understand the need for a legit 3rd party, but these jokers gotta do better than Jo Jorgenson.

If "dismantling the whole system of oppression" threatens "American values", what does that say about "American values?"

It's almost as if they're admitting that this country was built on oppression.

Why?

Until you reach the term limit.

This reminds me of the memes that defend the confederate flag by pointing out that under the stars and bars there was four years of slavery while under the Stars and Stripes, there was eighty-nine years of slavery. Then there’s the rhetorical question “should we tear down the American flag?” To which I cannot help but answer with,

F216C43F-923A-4054-9A6D-5FA9ACB5BE57.png

I repeat, Beto O'Rourke is a ****ing idiot.

Dude could have been president in 2029 if he wasn't so thirsty to be it in 2021.

I imagine he could run in 2024 and if we have a new voting rights act by then combined with his name ID and Texas’ demographics, he’d have a fairly easy time.

Back
Top Bottom