***Official Political Discussion Thread***

yp5vlqzsjoa51.jpg

I am just now

JUST NOW

realizing much of the crowd that says “but the Native Americans like the team name” is the same crowd that refuses to listen to minorities about literally any other subject :lol:

The idea that some small portion of a race feeling some way represents the entire race is something the Trump crowd has been using since he was elected. That's why they thrust people like Candace Owens into the spotlight. she was their political version of "I can't be racist. My close friend is Black."

You can find people of any race who disagree with the majority of their own. So when they used a vague poll to show Natives didn't mind the name it was irrelevant because if you polled 100% of them, it would be a way diff poll. Like if I polled Diamond and Silk, Candace, And Terry Crews I could release the results saying "100% of Black Americans polled did not feel racism exists."

Last edited:
I got some bi polar people in my family, next time they are in a downturn I’m just gonna tell them to do chores. :pimp: can’t believe they never thought of that. F their therapy. House therapy.
"make me a coffee while you're up"

curing depression one latte at a time.

There’s not even a tv in front of the bed! I hope to god it is one of those fancy tv things that comes down from the ceiling. :lol:
It's probably one of those super-thin (FRAGILE) OLEDs that you have to stream TV to. And you're dreaming if you think they're getting FOX News.

And not sure why you'd want a view like that. I hope they have windows and black-out curtains and full air conditioning because that is the only way to live.

edit: Doesn't even seem like there's a good place to hide display your AR-15. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom