***Official Political Discussion Thread***

qfqfq.gif
Famb, we can sense the white fragility coming through the screen :lol:

If you keep this up, dudes just gonna clown you, and mods gonna ban you for trolling

Go give your gun a handy so you can feel like a man again, and miss us with this corny schtick

Ah, it's all in good fun bro. I have close friends that I enjoy messing with too. I get a kick out of the dudes that take it personal though haha.
When certain people's politics dehumanize me and all who look like me I have no choice but to take it personally.

You should stick around, you might learn something. Just don't be a racist and argue in good faith. Can't be that hard to do.

Famb, we can sense the white fragility coming through the screen :lol:

If you keep this up, dudes just gonna clown you, and mods gonna ban you for trolling

Go give your gun a handy so you can feel like a man again, and miss us with this corny schtick
It fascinates me how obsessed white people are with guns. My mom's side of the family has a ton of redneck Trump types who live in the middle of nowhere but they have an arsenal of weapons for "protection" and deer hunting of course. Because nothing stops a deer quite like an AR-15.

Last edited:
It fascinates me how obsessed white people are with guns. My mom's side of the family has a ton of redneck Trump types who live in the middle of nowhere but they have an arsenal of weapons for "protection" and deer hunting of course. Because nothing stops a Deere quite like an AR-15.
Idk if guns are strictly a white person thing imo. When I go to the range it’s honestly one of the more diverse places i frequent. Usually it’s almost a 50/50 split of white and black folks. I am in a more suburban area in the northeast though, I’m sure it’s different in the middle of nowhere. But whenever I’ve been shooting it’s definitely not looking like a klan rally.

Idk if guns are strictly a white person thing imo. When I go to the range it’s honestly one of the more diverse places i frequent. Usually it’s almost a 50/50 split of white and black folks. I am in a more suburban area in the northeast though, I’m sure it’s different in the middle of nowhere. But whenever I’ve been shooting it’s definitely not looking like a klan rally.
I live on the westcoast. I am more so referencing the people who have a stock pile of weapons as if they believe they will be leading a resistance against tyrannical government. The people with a shed or a bunker filled to the brim with every weapon imaginable. Im not anti-gun by any stretch I just don't see the need for an arsenal like some of these people have.

Def not just a white person thing. There is the typical white gun owner, sure but you got a million other types in there.

some people just like guns, people collect them like anything else.

I live on the westcoast. I am more so referencing the people who have a stock pile of weapons as if they believe they will be leading a resistance against tyrannical government. The people with a shed or a bunker filled to the brim with every weapon imaginable. Im not anti-gun by any stretch I just don't see the need for an arsenal like some of these people have.
Ah, i cant really tell what kind of vaults and collections people have at home when i see them at the range.

Ah, i cant really tell what kind of vaults and collections people have at home when i see them at the range.
I know overall ownership is a mixed bag I should have clarified in my initial post. I more so meant gun nuts not owning a gun or 2.

Even if we ignore the deaths, there's still the matter of massive medical debt that people who've had to be hospitalized are being saddled with and the future debt they'll accrue from treating the long term organ damage those more extreme cases are causing. American healthcare has to change after this.
Not to mention the millions of people that lost jobs due to covid along with their work covered health insurance as a result

The pandemic has only reinforced the need to move off a profit based healthcare system and join the rest of the western world with universal coverage.

It's not always perfect by all means but it's much much better than having people forced into bankruptcy over medical fees,people with chronic conditions being disqualified due to those conditions when they need coverage the most and people having their coverage directly tied to their job

Not to mention the millions of people that lost jobs due to covid along with their work covered health insurance as a result

The pandemic has only reinforced the need to move off a profit based healthcare system and join the rest of the western world with universal coverage.

It's not always perfect by all means but it's much much better than having people forced into bankruptcy over medical fees,people with chronic conditions being disqualified due to those conditions when they need coverage the most and people having their coverage directly tied to their job
Yeah it doesn't make sense to rely on a system where it's in the company's interest to NOT help people.

Back
Top Bottom