***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Watch them do this on election day.

Ask black people in line for ID, when they say no, throw them in a van. And watch other ones running away from the polls for safety.

Definitely plausible, they are purposely throwing gas on the fire. The fact that they’re unmarked means any redneck or militia man with access to a surplus store can do this.

appear to be trying to incite a reaction from civilians at this point to justify continued action.

we are in spooky times.

Definitely plausible, they are purposely throwing gas on the fire. The fact that they’re unmarked means any redneck or militia man with access to a surplus store can do this.

appear to be trying to incite a reaction from civilians at this point to justify continued action.

we are in spooky times.
I don't understand how anyone can look at what's going on in this country and not draw some parallel to Nazi Germany. It started with dog whistle BS in speeches and gradually progressed to propaganda and then rounding up "undesirables" and eventually escalating to death camps. No, I don't think that we are headed in the direction of death camps but to not at least acknowledge some of the similarities in this is flat out naive. Like you said what's to stop some wanna be militia types from using their own van and doing this to people? November 3rd can't come soon enough.

I don't understand how anyone can look at what's going on in this country and not draw some parallel to Nazi Germany. It started with dog whistle BS in speeches and gradually progressed to propaganda and then rounding up "undesirables" and eventually escalating to death camps. No, I don't think that we are headed in the direction of death camps but to not at least acknowledge some of the similarities in this is flat out naive. Like you said what's to stop some wanna be militia types from using their own van and doing this to people? November 3rd can't come soon enough.

Family they’re spraying immigrants with noxious toxic chemicals multiple times per hour in enclosed housing at the border prisons. The similarities are a lot closer than people are realizing.

I don’t think we’re heading towards death camps (yet) but indefinite detainment for “national security” looks like it’s right around the corner.

these new federal executions are worrying too.

52fgtd0qymb51.jpg

Family they’re spraying immigrants with noxious toxic chemicals multiple times per hour in enclosed housing at the border prisons. The similarities are a lot closer than people are realizing.

I don’t think we’re heading towards death camps (yet) but indefinite detainment for “national security” looks like it’s right around the corner.

these new federal executions are worrying too.
Just sprinkle some Adobo and First Step Act powder on it famb. And we all good.

Back
Top Bottom