Except yeezys

Can't wait to try this at work.

Hey coworker. Screw you!!!

I'm Ted Yoho...ho!!

Free speech bushes!

Wait. What?? Fired???

Buh buh buh muh freedoms!
Free speech is free. Why does it cost him his job? Free. Free free. 0 dollars

Taxpayer money? Unemployed people don't pay taxes? I got laid off and I've paid about $200k worth of taxes in my lifetime and I'm only 32. The government is acting like everyone who got laid off due to Covid was dancing in the subway for money before this.

All of this is so sad and it makes me really angry. Our country has fumbled the pandemic from the very beginning and these GOP clowns could give a **** less about the American people. I’ve been fortunate to have been contracting overseas since February so I haven’t really had to deal with anything firsthand but just seeing what my fellow man has had to endure for the last 4 or 5 months with very little help from the government is absolutely maddening.

People are about to lose their homes and their livelihoods and the thugs of Capitol Hill don’t care at all. To act as if the American people, who were laid off, are lazy and to feel comfortable enough to espouse that rhetoric to the media... there are no words.

I know that people say Americans have short attention spans but I honestly hope that this is a moment that the American people will NEVER forget. The republicans have shown and proven that they’re a thing of the past. History will not and should not reflect kindly on them for the way they have continuously operated, especially in the times when people needed them the most.

I’d love nothing more than to see the whole party go up in flames and never be considered for any office or seat ever again. That “R” should be the new scarlet letter.

This is an excellent photo. It shows us that our President-Elect, Donald J. Trump is a prophet like Moses PARTING THE BLUE SEA and leading America away from the INNUENDO and CONJECTURE that are trying to take our country down. OBUMMER was clearly consumed by it. We need Trump to win in 2020 so we can safely cross the seas then drown LIBS for good.

Back
Top Bottom