***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The 2020 voting thread is now up: https://niketalk.com/threads/the-us-election-is-coming-up-are-you-ready.691126/

Thanks again to everyone who contributed feedback on its contents and points of emphasis. I included as many of your suggestions as possible while attempting to keep the post within the average user’s tolerance threshold for length.

If I left anything out, or you’d like to elaborate on something, please reply to that thread.
I’ll give users a day or so to notice it on the front pages before relegating it to the pinned topics area until November 3rd.

6D5CABEC-DE7A-49E0-9B02-2A7529E1CA8D.jpeg
Here’s the memo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...raining/b5bbf2fd-9137-4f93-9428-766327391a6d/

It plainly states that this is being done at Trump’s request, which will hopefully spare us the indignity of enduring a ludicrous “the OMB is independent” defense.

A lot of things that I hate about this racist POS but I cannot stand that when anyone hurts his feelings, he feels the need to attack. NY ran badly or by incompetence? The state handled COVID the best, from first to last or last to first, however that moron would say it.

Reminds me of the weirdo in our company wide zoom call about the current covid status. They've been working with an expert, who only addresses it from a medical perspective, and he put up a chart showing states numbers and pointed out how well NY handled then some loon pops out in the chat "ha! you showed your hand by making it political! NY didn't handle it well" Trump needs to go if anything just to stop me from punching one of these morons for exposing me to sheer stupidity. I hate that ****, keep it to you and yours.

You guys and too many Americans are reading too much into this military thing. Trump doesnt want to visit dead American/ally soldiers and calls them losers, because he's a Nazi. That's it.
It's pretty simple. Once he found out the USA troops fought on the side of the Allies in WW2, he lost all respect for them.

Jim "James" Harden and Mr. Westbrook together known as LAW AND ORDER DESTROYED LIBBIE JAMES AND ANTHONY LIBCLOWN-44 Davis. #4COALSMEN.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens going forward in the news cycle, based on the Atlantic article and the other outlets that confirmed its contents. I thought the Russian bounties would’ve been enough to sway people, but I was wrong. We’ll see what effect, if any, this has now.

Back
Top Bottom