***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So you think Biden is better? I think hes a piece of ****, racist, incoherent lame.
Yes, way better. Infinity better than Trump.

I am not a fan of Joe Biden as a person by any means but know enough econ to know what economic plans will help which people. Joe Biden economic plans will help minorities more than Trump, my a large margin. He has specific policy to help the black community too. Trump has none.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/#

https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/

Joe Biden supports more progressive criminal justices reforms, Trump peddles being "tough-on-crime".

Biden supports explaining health care to millions, Trump is against it, in fact he wants to make healthcare worse in America. This will have a massive impact on minority groups that already face lower access to care.

Donald Trump has a long documents history of racism, worse than Biden....

Just in the last few weeks Trump called BLM a symbol of hate, Biden supports the movement.

Trump said Biden will destroy the suburbs by fighting against discriminatory zoning laws that lock out minorities, and criticized Biden for wanting to in force integration regulations

Trump over the last two weeks criticized the teaching of the 1619 project in school because it talks about white supremacy.

Trump has calls anti-racism training in Federal agencies anti-american. And is trying to stop it.

Today, Trump is being openly racist constantly. Biden doesn't come close to spewing the **** Trump does.

So if your objection to Biden is that he is a racist, you clearly have not been paying attention to Trump. If you think he is less coherent than Trump, you clearly have not been paying attention to their media appearances.

Just his week both did townhalls. Trump was considered a disaster, while Biden did well.

So I'm sorry, but my professional training, personal experiences, and observable reality doesn't allow me to respect your opinion on this.

Last edited:
B7533D83-84D8-4E88-ABB3-F51EA5D9B48B.gif

Yes, way better. Infinity better than Trump.

I am not a fan of Joe Biden as a person by any means but know enough econ to know what economic plans will help which people. Joe Biden economic plans will help minorities more than Trump, my a large margin. He has specific policy to help the black community too. Trump has none.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/#

https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/

Joe Biden supports more progressive criminal justices reforms, Trump peddles being "tough-on-crime".

Biden supports explaining health care to millions, Trump is against it, in fact he wants to make healthcare worse in America. This will have a massive impact on minority groups that already face lower access to care.

Donald Trump has a long documents history of racism, worse than Biden....

Just in the last few weeks Trump called BLM a symbol of hate, Biden supports the movement.

Trump said Biden will destroy the suburbs by fighting against discriminatory zoning laws that lock out minorities, and criticized Biden for wanting to in force integration regulations

Trump over the last two weeks criticized the teaching of the 1619 project in school because it talks about white supremacy.

Trump has calls anti-racism training in Federal agencies anti-american. And is trying to stop it.

Today, Trump is being openly racist constantly. Biden doesn't come close to spewing the **** Trump does.

So if your objection to Biden is that he is a racist, you clearly have not been paying attention to Trump. If you think he is less coherent than Trump, you clearly have not been paying attention to their media appearances.

Just his week both did townhalls. Trump was considered a disaster, while Biden did well.

So I'm sorry, but my professional training, personal experiences, and observable reality doesn't allow me to respect your opinion on this.
What has trump said that was racist?
Da fragility comin out :rofl:
Nah bruh I'm chillin

So literally got sent to a link documenting Trump racist acts over the years.That includes hits like....

Being one of the first to be sued under the Fair Housing Act because his buildings wouldn't rent to black tenants

Him taking out full page adds to bring back the death penalty to execute the Central Park Five. And when they were proven innocent, and released, he called it a shame because he said they weren't good people.

Birtherism was an openly racist attack

He said most undocumented immigrants were criminals and rapist.

He Tweet this BS about black crime...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...very-wrong-set-of-numbers-on-race-and-murder/

He referred to white supremacist "very fine people"

He called BLM a symbol of hate.

His "muslim ban"

He retweeted a video of someone yelling white power.

Dude you are either dense or are just lost.

You see NT, my anecdotal evidence must take priority over all else!

Dude you are just a low information hot taker.

Do everyone a favor at stay at home on election day.
Nah that's not it, the idea you discount the other side because they dont agree with you is odd. And goes against what liberals in the past stood for. Accept differences, it's easy to just say **** trump supporters as a whole.

Nah that's not it, the idea you discount the other side because they dont agree with you is odd. And goes against what liberals in the past stood for. Accept differences, it's easy to just say **** trump supporters as a whole.
Miss me with this nonsense. I under no requirement to accept or tolerate people that support someone as vile as Trump.

Dude is actively trying to turn American into a modern cruel fascist white nationalist nation. Way worse that it currently is.

**** Trump

**** his supporters

And **** anyone that votes for him.

Simple.

I don't have to respect anything you say because you have failed to put forward anything close to a cogent argument or something that could be mistaken for a coherent argument.

You want to ignore observable reality to make your lazy hot takes work.

So spare me the pearl clutching.

Last edited:
****ing miss me with this nonsense. I under no requirement to accept or tolerate people that support someone as vile as Trump.

**** Trump

**** his supporters

And **** anyone that votes for him. Including you if you vote for dude.

Simple.

I don't have to respect anything you say because you have failed to put forward anything close to a cogent argument or something that could be mistaken for a coherent argument.

So spare me the pearl clutching.
Who sounds fragile now? I think your going to be even more pissed come November. Stay blessed king 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Back
Top Bottom