***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A plant as suspected
mjlol (1).png

Black AND Hispanic, real nice. What a ****in embarrassment. Seriously, I’m embarrassed.

"Biden wasn’t my favored candidate in 2020. I’m moved by the wonks, the visionaries, the candidates with grand plans and sweeping theories of political change. Biden’s meta-politics is often a rejection of that; an appeal to a quiet, middle-path approach to governing that I fear will crash on the shoals of Republican obstructionism. But however Biden ultimately governs, the secret of his campaign is that his political style comes as a relief to many Americans right now, it answers their fundamental need for a politics that doesn’t fill them with fear and shame.

Biden was right about the level of our politics right now. He was right about what Americans were looking to hear. The message of Biden’s town hall was simple: Politics can feel like this — gentle, decent, concerned, I hope I’ve answered your question — or it could continue to feel like the circus you found if you flipped over to Trump’s town hall on NBC."

Pretty much on point here, and why it seems like maybe Biden was the right person for this moment (even though many didn't particularly want him to be initially)

Last edited:
This is the current president and people are celebrating that he didn't make an *** of himself
The bar has been lowered severely because in most elections, the sitting President refusing to disavow a crazy fringe right conspiracy theorist group that DHS has described as a domestic terror threat and admitting that he may have $400 million in debt with foreign banks, among other lowlights, would be seen as a night full of making an *** of himself.

That short clip of Cube on with Roland looked bad for him

Ima peep the whole interview and hope the rest doesn't come off like that
snoop.png

I still can’t believe that someone in 2020 thought comparing Biden to mr Rodgers was some sort of jab

they literally just had a movie with Tom hanks AND a documentary

especially someone who’s going be 48 in December and has kids

Last edited:
It's wild how addicted and obsessed Americans are to social media that they'd rather cry and complain about fake news articles like the Biden Ukraine emails being pulled rather then not use those platforms. If you don't like it then just stop using it. Pretty simple. I haven't had a Facebook or instagram in 7 years and barely use Twitter.

Dudes have no problem walking away from an NFL team they supported for decades but can't delete an app. **** is brazy

It's wild how addicted and obsessed Americans are to social media that they'd rather cry and complain about fake news articles like the Biden Ukraine emails being pulled rather then not use those platforms. If you don't like it then just stop using it. Pretty simple. I haven't had a Facebook or instagram in 7 years and barely use Twitter.

Dudes have no problem walking away from an NFL team they supported for decades but can't delete an app. **** is brazy
Attention seekers wanting to say the same thing their other cult members have said.

I still don't understand how people are letting Trump get off that "I was doing everything great before the "China Virus" came and ruined my life" plea.

Right now, at the moment I type this someone is dying alone of covid-19. 218,000 and counting are dead, 8 million and counting are infected, thousands are in food lines for the first time, millions getting unemployment checks stuck in limbo, stores and jobs that closed are not coming back, economic sectors are being decimated, and people's lives are forever transformed by the ineptitude of this administration.

What are you going to do NOW? Life isn't going back to November 2019 for the foreseeable future. What are your plans and platform for the FUTURE so we can get back on our feet while adjusting to this "new normal" of masks and social distancing? The poverty rate is up at 11%. Where's the federal aid to major cities? Where's the federal aid/federal plan to help Black businesses and programs NOW? Where's the federal aid to schools for testing and tracing so children can get back in school? Just opening everything up and pretending that life will be great as people get infected and die is imbecilic at best.

"Before I ****** everything up, I was doing the greatest job anyone had ever done"

FOH

This dude is hollow to the core, man. Absolutely worthless.

Back
Top Bottom