***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Biden has a few easy layups that he’s not taking. The bunker, the fact that Trump has free healthcare with a team of doctors waiting on him, the fact that the virus didn’t just come from China, etc. There’s a rebuttal for everything Agent Orange is saying.

He could've easily not compared swine flu effects to covid-19. It just highlights how **** he's handled his situation :lol:

I think his point is that there were far more cases of H1N1 than there have been of COVID-19. I believe 60 million or so were infected with H1N1 compared to 8 million or so infected with COVID-19 to this point.

The argument, as I understand it, is if H1N1 was as deadly a virus as COVID-19 there would have been far more deaths. So the handling of the virus didn’t have as much of an impact as the deadliness of the virus.

Is dude trying to tie the deaths of 220000 people to shutdowns?

Is he trying to say Fauci said the opposite of what the CDC recommended? He said don't use N95 masks and leave them for the medical staff; other masks are fine.

Just because these gentrifiers are leaving NY, doesn't mean it's dying.

NYC seems perfectly fine to me. Yes it's quieter. Yes, there are less people outside, but the city is still packed.

I live here and I don't get this narrative at all.

When they say NY is dying, they mean white people are leaving.

Back
Top Bottom