***Official Political Discussion Thread***

been seeing these stickers on cars lately...
tex_cali_751x.jpg

People only live in Texas because of the cheap property and lower taxes than most large states. Nobody is like "I wanna move to Texas for the culture and beautiful 120° Summers "

:lol: I fully support this

Liberals should flee Texas, move to surrounding states, and let them have it.

Assuming we get all of our people (Non SCUMBAGS) I'd be in favor of the following states exiting aka ish hole statea

1. Florida
2. Mississippi
3. Alabama
4. Texas
5. Louisiana
6. Kentucky
7. Ohio
8. Wisconsin
9. Tennessee
10. Wyoming (my home state)
11. Oklahoma
12. Idaho

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My work involves the Texas Legislature. 95% of the legislators are massive dorks, frauds, and hypocrites.

Here is the Rep. that authored the secession bill. Somehow Biedermann was elected after this picture was put out there.

I'm fairly positive this guy has some sugar in his tank.

The stories of heard about the members...

375x250.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Last edited:
zero clue how this dude thinks them or that just going go away

"....that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him [as] it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking"

They've got another thing coming if they think they can wash their hands off MAGA anytime soon :lol:

It's funny they still think it's their party, 45 is the party right now and they allowed it gleefully as they passed their full agenda through using him

They've got another thing coming if they think they can wash their hands off MAGA anytime soon :lol:

It's funny they still think it's their party, 45 is the party right now and they allowed it gleefully as they passed their full agenda through using him

Turtle only cares about himself. Any analysis in the past that wasn't based on this fact was faulty.

Back
Top Bottom