***Official Political Discussion Thread***

......but i live in Texas

if you live in the Dallas or Austin area you're good. I've been to Texas a few times for work with my last job and those 2 cities were cool. But there were other cities that I went into that were a waste of land

I haven’t been in this thread in a while, but I’m suprised to see our regular still posting. Has anyone asked how their Washington trip went?

if you live in the Dallas or Austin area you're good. I've been to Texas a few times for work with my last job and those 2 cities were cool. But there were other cities that I went into that were a waste of land
i live in Taylor which is a little outside Austin , the Texas cats talk BIG stuff but i see what they bench in the gym, plus working in healthcare HBP gonna be there down fall.

been seeing these stickers on cars lately...
tex_cali_751x.jpg

Texas is just Florida with oil.

What cities did you go to, I’m sure that I a.) either live in one of the cities, or b.) from one of the cities.

And instead of pythons destroying the ecosystem, they got feral hogs.
Not to derail, I went to check my mail one night after moving into our house, it’s dark but I see something over my shoulder about the height of a dog, but super thick, I pay it no mind and go about continuing to check my mail, I hear this thing kind of grunt, so I look back over and realize it’s no dog, it was a damn javelina, I close my mail box, get my keys and mail, and I hauled *** because I don’t want it with a javelina at all.

Back
Top Bottom