***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ran unopposed as a dem. He’s since parted from the party.

Man using God like he got him on the payroll. Smh...

Nicole Wallace on MSNBC gives off them strong cougar vibes

DF06A041-6CAA-4F6F-A98E-E1EEBB37BA59.gif

What cities did you go to, I’m sure that I a.) either live in one of the cities, or b.) from one of the cities.

Mostly just the main city areas of Dallas and Austin but once trip we got to Dallas and the company changes its mind for us to go to Austin and didn't wanna pay last minute flight fees so we had to take a rental car and drive 3 hours to Austin so we stopped at a few places on the way. I honestly can't remember the exact names aside from Plano which was actually kinda nice. I also was in McKinney and Arlington for a little bit

Also a good time to re-up this:

So again, at the same time the Trump admin was running cointelpro practices for black activists.....protesting racism and police brutality...... They were downplaying what has been America’s #1 threat from its INCEPTION. White supremacist terrorist. Nothing new here.

Wanna get your thoughts dwalk31 dwalk31 because you were supporting this, while it was happening.

So now Mitch happy with trump impeachment and planning to support it and reportedly 'Hates Trump' lmaooo.

This like the end of every movie when the bad guy bullies his smaller cohorts all through the story and then something happens when the boss gets shank smaller than his cronies and the cohorts are in a position of predator lmaooo. Happened in space jam. Happened in rockadoodle. Happened in Witches lol.

Back
Top Bottom