***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bernie with the Burlington Coat Factory drip. He needs to get a North Face.

s-l300.jpg

Dude down the road from me still has his "TRUMP 2024" flag flying on a 30 foot pole in front of his house.

Unprecedented levels of cope. :lol:

Everywhere. It's a cult :lol:

I drove past a house with a "Q" hanging from a telephone pole and a giant billboard in the yard that says something like "It's not over. Just wait. Treasonous traitors." And then it says "Coming Soon" and what the "real electoral" votes were.

:lol: Son in a Trump hat in his work profile picture, we're about to lose that privilege soon and go back to stock professional photos. This is why we can't have nice things.
You better hurry up and lock down the balloon jpg before you get stuff with the wheelbarrow.

I'm really bummed I forgot to watch Fox news over the course of the last week.

Were they really losing their ****?? I like to watch when I need a laugh. They amuse me heavily.

Did I miss some heat and pleas getting copped? Was Laura and Sean and that weird sociopath from Fox n friends wild'n?

I'm really bummed I forgot to watch Fox news over the course of the last week.

Were they really losing their ****?? I like to watch when I need a laugh. They amuse me heavily.

Did I miss some heat and pleas getting copped? Was Laura and Sean and that weird sociopath from Fox n friends wild'n?
It’s on at the gym I go to. It was actually pretty pathetic. They had no more talking points and stuck with the struggle reaches about Biden not helping unite with the far right which in turn created the violence :lol:

Back
Top Bottom