***Official Political Discussion Thread***

exci34ifnng61.png

f7ck7zk5bng61.jpg

I'm glad the orange clown and everyone involved with him are so bad at committing crimes.

We got perfect timelines of tweets, speeches, rallies, interviews, videos of his supporters before, during, and after crimes.

“I don’t know why they marched to the capital”

*Trump 5 mins prior to the riot told them to go to the capital”
1612984032732.gif

Also Wednesday, Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis lashed out at the news media when he suggested there is bias in coverage of the pandemic, particularly the Super Bowl in Tampa.

"You don't care as much when it's a peaceful protest," he said at an appearance in the city of Venice, south of Tampa. "You don't care as much if you're celebrating a Biden election. You only care about if it's people you don't like."

DeSantis attended the Super Bowl and was photographed at times not wearing a mask despite a requirement to do so.

dude sounds miserable. you got a team that is celebrating winning a Super Bowl™ and you gotta go to politics and take shots. cue the blood on his hands photo

I think Bernie will still vote to confirm her, as he should

She acted like a buffoon a ton on Twitter, but she is still qualified and a progressive. So I don't see any real reason to block her confirmation

Some leftist hang up with this woman is OD ridiculous now.

Back
Top Bottom