***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ulqqkonfxwg61.png

Blood oxygen levels dipping into the 80s? I have a rough idea of what that feels like, it's definitely a very scary experience.
And still he went straight back to deception and perpetuating the culture war over masks and social distancing.

LOL

Kevin McCarthy (Q-Ca) Tests Theory that Any Press is Good Press
FEBRUARY 6, 2021
BLOG
This week, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Q-CA) fully welcomed an unapologetic anti-Semitic, shooting survivor-harassing, 9/11 Truther into the House Republican Conference.
And lots of people made clear how they felt about his decision. It’s not possible to compile all of McCarthy’s bad press from this week. But below are some of the highlights.
Anonymous Senior House Republican: ""Either he has sh** the bed on this thing or he shows he's going to get us through this. We have to deal with our own House. We have to clean up the mess in our own House."

Last edited:

Due process and all but it's wild how this guy is still in his job. He's been under indictment for felony securities fraud how many years now? And that's not even including his uncharged crimes. I remember sometime late last year a bunch of his senior aides reported him to law enforcement for bribery.
Anyone with even the slightest bit of integrity would have resigned a long time ago, or at least wouldn't try so hard to keep delaying his trial.

I think he’s a clown personally. Like I respect him kind of but To be honest I’m still mad at him for the satellite thing. I thought I was making contact with 0] and turns out it was f’ing star link satellites.

I’m never forgiving him for that.

Elon strikes me as a modern day PT Barnum. A very wealthy PT Barnum, but still. Most of the cool and innovative stuff he talks about or pursues is actually just incredibly lame.

Back
Top Bottom