***Official Political Discussion Thread***

p4x9r4ds4aq61.jpg

It’s like we’re reaching the final arc of the Trump saga lol

The equivalent of me calling my boy from the police station saying, “Yeah, man they got us. You might as well turn yourself in.”

Man said the people who are pushing these lies are the real targets.That idiot thinks that gop projection **** is going to work against fed charges. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

At the first opportunity,Tucker said I have no clue what you’re talking about. He left Matt out in the cold. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Matt’s at home destroying hard drives after realizing he’s gonna be thrown to the wolves.

Hopefully his support of Roy Moore on NT won't hurt him.

His son is going to disappear and then we’re going to hear respect his privacy.

All jokes aside, this does raise suspicion on what kind of relationship they really had. There was a vid he posted at his parent’s house where he stumbled over what to call the kid. Went from that to calling him his son.:smh::smh:

Why would anyone care what they were paid? How does that change anything? Just sound like some old white man logic. Again, boosters literally give the school free money and nobody says anything about that. Millions a year

anyway, why do you support pedos dwalk31 dwalk31 ?

Last edited:
wild how these right wing judges are taking up this case in favor of student athletes

would be ideal to see the ncaa disbanded as a result, as the system basically amounts to indentured servitude, but a wholesale restructuring and public shaming would be kinda ok too for starters

wild how these right wing judges are taking up this case in favor of student athletes

would be ideal to see the ncaa disbanded as a result, as the system basically amounts to indentured servitude, but a wholesale restructuring and public shaming would be kinda ok too for starters
They have a stake in it somehow. Just gotta wait and see what. They for damn sure not doing it out of logic

KY passed a law to pick the successor of Mitch and to expand early voting. Apparently, only the state constitution gives the governor the right to appoint vacancies, and only a constitutional amendment can remove that power from the gov.

Back
Top Bottom