***Official Political Discussion Thread***

until it’s time to build them and drop off a dozer across from their million dollar house and they scream at me and call the police.

it’s everyday. :lol:
747829CA-F247-4904-B9F0-25F53B5BC7BE.jpeg
73C32200-A58C-4AC0-821D-85E4111F27F5.jpeg

you’re in Minneapolis? I might need your help on a project btw. We’ll be in touch

dwalk31 dwalk31 since you seem ignorant to trump’s racism towards Asians, this would seeming help

as you don’t claim to be Asian, I assume you have zero problem with someone who is actually Asian speaking on the issue

it’s hard to believe that they sincerely didn’t know what they were doing was/is racist, but at the same time it’s extremely plausible. :smh:

dwalk31 dwalk31 since you seem ignorant to trump’s racism towards Asians, this would seeming help

as you don’t claim to be Asian, I assume you have zero problem with someone who is actually Asian speaking on the issue

If you don’t know about the Chinese exclusion act or the significance of 1965, that’s one thing. But I don’t know how, in 2021, anyone in America would publicly said the ch-word. And while the NFL is, of course, a reactionary organization in practice, it has been pretty zealous about messaging and I’d have thought the NFL would tell its players to simply not say certain, obvious slurs in public.

it’s hard to believe that they sincerely didn’t know what they were doing was/is racist, but at the same time it’s extremely plausible. :smh:

never underestimate the stupidity of people

got over 50 years of evidence and dwalk31 dwalk31 still can’t call a grown man whose father was arrested at a KKK rally a racist

If he’s lucky he can push a base model x5 like every single dump truck driver at my job. :lol:

Parking lot looks like a strip clubs.

Those aren’t issued until they buy their weekend house upstate or out East as a cope when they realize they’ll never own in the city. But by that point, there’s no way you’d get them collective bargaining since they all think they deserve more than their friends.

Gotta get them in the 3 to a 500 sq ft apartment days. The 100 hour work week days.

Driving through Minneapolis makes me want to puke. Every house has a BLM sign but those were the same people calling for “peaceful protests” and calling the police non stop.

they wouldn’t take a stand on anything. It’s just cool to put a sign up. Ultimate scary 🤡

We've had this convo before. One of my best friends got married and moved to Minneapolis. She gave up less than a year into the marriage because everyone was so racist - including her own in-laws - towards her half-black son (and, by extension, her, because she was the white girl who got knocked up way back in the day, so she was considered "damaged goods"). The way she talks about it is so sad. She was sold on "Minnesota Nice", and found out it was a myth. She's such a sweetheart, too. I felt bad for her.

We've had this convo before. One of my best friends got married and moved to Minneapolis. She gave up less than a year into the marriage because everyone was so racist - including her own in-laws - towards her half-black son (and, by extension, her, because she was the white girl who got knocked up way back in the day, so she was considered "damaged goods"). The way she talks about it is so sad. She was sold on "Minnesota Nice", and found out it was a myth. She's such a sweetheart, too. I felt bad for her.

oh yeah I remember that. There’s been nothing like that in my family with my kid but it’s not like racism isn’t common here…

Back
Top Bottom