***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't want to bet that he doesn't do it because I actually want him to confirm her.

I just don't trust the man.
That's fine

If his dumb *** doesn't you can pick the charity. I think she gets confirmed though

If he does, we have to find a leftist organization we know would piss osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh off, and then I'll make a donation in his name.

As American as a PB&J sandwich. Which I don’t even like. Reason #17367 how you can tell I’m not a natively born American but naturalized :lol:.

I love PB&Js. Ever since I was a kid.

America got so many options to make them. Different flavors of jam or jelly. Different brands of peanut butter, or almond butter.

When I was a kid there were only two options for jam. Grape or strawberry imported Smuckers. There was only one kind of peanut butter.

That joint used to come in a tall glass jar. After we finished a jar, it was thoroughly washed and became a drinking glass.

I got tons of childhood photos of my drinking passion fruit/orange/lime/guava/tamarind juice out of a damn peanut butter jar

Dude, if it is something that naturally happens with humans, then why it is such a unique problem with and for progressives?

humans for a milenia, **** outside in public but we don't do that anymore either.

there are a lot of terrible things that humans are naturally prone to,
we come up with laws, culture, norms ect to curb behavior that's bad for socitey.

So what is the solution, progressives should stop acting like humans?

progressives should embrace a culture of tolerance and good faith open debate,
and should strongly discourage attempts to stifle dissent, resist the urge to turn every dispute or trait into and identity and should reject excessive speech as harm arguments.

we are human, and we do fail but that should be the goal.

Jamelle Bouie made a simple criticism of the article and people dog piled on him claiming he was attacking the student...

Bouie is reasonable, I may disagree with him on stuff, but he generally argues in good faith.
but quoted in that Bouie tweet thread is NHJ tweet is an clearly a total mischaracterization.

most of the arguments Ive seen about Camp, devolve into whataboutism, "xyz stuff is worse so shut up "
or she wrote for reason so she's a conservative, and therefore is wrong and bad.
or she's did work for FIRE, so there for she's a Koch Brothers plant. and wrong and bad
or you got an op ed therefore no one is self censoring , just a silly girl imagining things.

He bull****ted his way out the door from Vox. He didn't mention the payment he was getting to leave when he originally left.

Vox kept him on for 10 months while he built out a new media company, and dude freely mocked and criticized any progressive group he wanted. They announced new co-host weeks before they announced he was leaving the pod and mans was Tweeting about needing audio engineers weeks before the announcement he was leaving.

It really doesn't seem to me like Vox did him dirty in any way, they replaced him. I feel it is completely reasonable for them to want to feature their employees on their shows.

Dude word might be gospel to you, but I frankly find him too full of **** given the evidence available

one of the co-hosts left vox years ago as a writer and is still hosting.
so I doubt it's about wanting to feature their employees.

i have no idea if they did him dirty, but I don't see why your interpretation of the events is more valid than mine.
we are just guessing,

im back, its been crazy eh fam
david-ruffin.gif

Back
Top Bottom