***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You really need to stop talking about things you don't know about.

I understand the hearsay rules and exceptions. This refers to a hypothetical case by the DOJ. Her testimony today about what Meadows said would be hearsay. Could still be true, but very much so hearsay by definition.

Shut up dude, you know damn well most abortions take place early and most don’t consider it killing when it’s that early.

I’m not going back and forth with a dude that said churches can take care of unwanted children.

That’s just what we need. Catholic Church who is accused of mad pedo stuff raising kids.

Yes, we are talking about 15 weeks and after.

You certainly did not here me advocate the Catholic Church raising kids. You made that up.

Delk is an apologist for Pedophiles. He's without a doubt not someone anyone should respect. His views are drenched in misogyny, white supremacy, predatory behavior against kids and other deplorable positions. Please take Rusty's advice and ignore this guy. In my 18 years on this site I can say without a doubt that he is not someone that upholds the values of Common Decency and integrity that we have on NT.

I understand the hearsay rules and exceptions. This refers to a hypothetical case by the DOJ. Her testimony today about what Meadows said would be hearsay. Could still be true, but very much so hearsay by definition.
Meadows himself would be a key witness in any hypothetical Trump prosecution.

It's a ****ing elephant embryo. Sit down and let women make their own choices.
Can’t believe you caught a fish with such old bait.

Idk how ya'll do it

I don't understand why y'all continue to engage with this clown after all of these years. It makes no sense.
When I first started reading this thread, I wondered why RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and others went so hard. It took a few months before I understood the dynamic. If you’re not here regularly, you might assume most people are operating in good faith.

You really need to stop talking about things you don't know about.

You should know he claims to be a lawyer, so you might find yourself out of depths if you start arguing legal technicalities. That said, as many people have noted, there’s no real value in arguing with him.
That ghislaine didn’t kill herself

Nah, you take the 20 to avoid the suicide.

I think.

There’s no question that black people have been consistently denied due process throughout the country’s history.

To a lesser, that’s also been true of Latinos.

Within the Chicano history dealing with white supremacy, however, there’s always been a willingness to pervert the entire notion instead of merely ignoring it. Records were forged, evidence disappeared, and the illusion of due process maintained as courts from 1836 on found reasons to strip landholders in Texas that held grants from the King of Spain and guaranteed by the treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo of their property. When they resisted and were killed, those same courts used due process to exonerate their murderers.

This cycle has been repeated countless times through the last two hundred years in other places and to other people.

Due process is, of course, only as just as those who implement it. When it is extended liberally to one group while being routinely withheld from another, it becomes another tool of injustice.

There are many tools of injustice. So. Many. Tools.

whywesteppin whywesteppin used that term, not me. I asked my question to understand his meaning of the term.

I don’t have a personal definition of it; I’d defer to a medical professional.
thanks

It should be left up to the major stakeholders involved and those who have skin in the game. acb can give her input as a woman but my point was politics and courts should stay out of personal medical decisions, just like they have no problem doing with medical definitions.

thanks

It should be left up to the major stakeholders involved and those who have skin in the game. acb can give her input as a woman but my point was politics and courts should stay out of personal medical decisions, just like they have no problem doing with medical definitions.

Do you feel the same way about other types of killings or just abortions?

Do you disagree with the entire feticide framework?

Are unborn babies right-less until birth in your opinion? That’s the central question.

Do you feel the same way about other types of killings or just abortions?

Do you disagree with the entire feticide framework?

Are unborn babies right-less until birth in your opinion? That’s the central question.
I feel like it's a glob of cells until it can survive on on its own. Until then, it's the mom's glob of cells that she can choose to continue to grow or not. It should be her choice to grow it or not. You can't even tell a human glob of cells from a freaking elephant but you want to tell a woman she has to grow that glob into a baby.

Meanwhile you're spewing millions of little swimmers onto a rag or down a toilet every month but you're not about to call that murder. Weird how that works.

I feel like it's a glob of cells until it can survive on on its own. Until then, it's the mom's glob of cells that she can choose to continue to grow or not. It should be her choice to grow it or not. You can't even tell a human glob of cells from a freaking elephant but you want to tell a woman she has to grow that glob into a baby.

Meanwhile you're spewing millions of little swimmers onto a rag or down a toilet every month but you're not about to call that murder. Weird how that works.

You’re a glob of cells at 2 months and at 20 years.

The question is at what point does it become an issue to kill the glob of cells? Maybe we can both agree that it’s not at the point where you can’t tell the glob of cells from a glob of elephant cells.

Do you feel the same way at 15 weeks, when the glob of cells looks like this:

55FEC595-C0E3-4804-8BDF-5513EC2B622F.png

That certainly doesn’t look like an elephant—to me. You cool with killing this glob of cells?

How about an 18 year old glob of cells? At what point is killing—killing? I think reasonable people can disagree. But the majority of Americans agree with abortion restrictions at 15 weeks.

If you disagree, cool. I respect your opinion.

You’re a glob of cells at 2 months and at 20 years.

The question is at what point does it become an issue to kill the glob of cells? Maybe we can both agree that it’s not at the point where you can’t tell the glob of cells from a glob of elephant cells.

Do you feel the same way at 15 weeks, when the glob of cells looks like this:

55FEC595-C0E3-4804-8BDF-5513EC2B622F.png

That certainly doesn’t look like an elephant—to me. You cool with killing this glob of cells?

How about an 18 year old glob of cells? At what point is killing—killing? I think reasonable people can disagree. But the majority of Americans agree with abortion restrictions at 15 weeks.

If you disagree, cool. I respect your opinion.
I've been very clear. If it can't survive if removed from the mother, it's not a person. It's still a piece of the mother so it's her call.

Why does every right winger slew lies like people can't read for themselves? Over 60% of people think abortions should be legal in most/all cases. Stop posting lies.

ft_2022.06.13_abortion_01.png

Back
Top Bottom