***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Been saying this for years. Low key obvious, once you know what you’re looking at :smh:

But “the nation” is also a propaganda outlet. So also look at them with a keen eye.

Belgium Belgium

And related to the news about Guccifer 2.0 and Roger Stone, let us not forget the roll the intercept, and partially Glenn greenwald played:

He’s still hiding this, along with the Snowden archive and lula archive as well. And Reality Winner went to jail because he burned her, for exposing Trump foreign campaign ties. Crazy

Last edited:
I work an administrative position at my job, but I’ll always be pro-union.

The union where I’m at isn’t perfect by any means, but they’re necessary. My colleague and head administrator act as if they’re a constant thorn in their side, but the two of them are the type that will lie, cheat, and steal to get their way.

They make my job harder, but rightfully so.

My boss loves them, he gets skilled workers and has to do minimal paperwork because the benefits and pay is decided by the union, plus he gets the state jobs and union jobs from being a union shop.

when his dad started the company he went union on day one to get better jobs and the network.

If you can’t get along with the union you’re probably grimey.

The owners of my company are also 35 year old punk bros who aren’t conservative.

More deregulation is good!!!

You too huh? Xcel energy nuked the Mississippi River here with nuclear waste but insists it’s safe. They didn’t even report it for 6 months.

NYC drill is trash

UK drill is far superior

The fact Ice Spice is the King of NYC right now off the nonsense she makes says all that needs to be said about the sad state of the NYC drill scene

And I hope @Based Jesus sees this

A little late but women run hip hop in general right now. Don't consider it a L look at it as the future.

Back
Top Bottom