***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Funny how news comes out about how one of our Supreme Court justices are corrupt as ****, right as they are about to drop a bunch of ****ed up decisions.

Starting tomorrow

Can't wait for them fools to tell people paying off loans that they can't get a break from the president, no handouts, but those right wing scumbags are expecting lavish gifts and trips from conservatives donors like it is nothing

Nasty world we are living in

Jill Stein is a generational talent when it comes to scamming. Remember the millions she got of people for that BS recount attempt for the 2016. Then had to spend the money on her own legal issues. Ole girl might be a damn Russian agent.

If their was a scammer draft, Jill Stein would be near the top of all of osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh 's uncle's mocks.
Damn unfortunately I gotta put brother Cornel West in the same pile as Marc Lamont Williams.

My respect for anyone who gets scammed by Jill Stein instantly becomes zero.

Damn unfortunately I gotta put brother Cornel West in the same pile as Marc Lamont Williams.

What bothers me, is how uncreative they are. They run the same scam/play every cycle. And it’s super transparent. Easy to predict. They all go on the same shows. Same circle of supporters. Same exact rhetoric, every single time. It’s def astroturefed, and we understand what it is….but it’s annoying how lazy it is.

None of this is surprising smh. And could you blame scammers for running this type of scam, with the billionaire backing they already have…and with the infrastructure/media in place to make it reach mass levels. It’s legit easy for them.

This clip is exhibit A;
showing that white americans have let racism convince them they can't hoop.

we should have way more white american hooper but they all just play baseball because they think the can't with "freaks of nature". :smh:

I believe in the white american male more than he believes in himself.

Lamont Hill got scammed once

He is kinda like an old lady that gave away her life savings to a scammer over the phone. Just gotta hold the L, and way away looking silly.

Cornell West got scammed, too

But he is like an old lady that got scammed and decided to fly to Lagos, find her scammer, so her scammer can teach her their ways. That way she can rip off her friends at the retirement home back home.

It is nasty work, but on some level, if someone has little time and self respect left, I kinda respect the hustle.

But of course, no one serious should give these people money or entertain their nonsense.

What bothers me, is how uncreative they are. They run the same scam/play every cycle. And it’s super transparent. Easy to predict. They all go on the same shows. Same circle of supporters. Same exact rhetoric, every single time. It’s def astroturefed, and we understand what it is….but it’s annoying how lazy it is.

None of this is surprising smh. And could you blame scammers for running this type of scam, with the billionaire backing they already have…and with the infrastructure/media in place to make it reach mass levels. It’s legit easy for them.
This. The play damn plays everytime.

For example.

Your wifey and her people's still outchea wildin...

You need to show on your Chelsea Boots and put a end to this famb.

Don’t share any anything with Greens other than Dollars but if they want to beat Biden and install our President Emeritus then I’m all in

Funny how news comes out about how one of our Supreme Court justices are corrupt as ****, right as they are about to drop a bunch of ****ed up decisions.

Starting tomorrow

Can't wait for them fools to tell people paying off loans that they can't get a break from the president, no handouts, but those right wing scumbags are expecting lavish gifts and trips from conservatives donors like it is nothing

Nasty world we are living in
Also, just to remind everyone, the Supreme Court’s remaining opinions also include Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard & University of North Carolina (2 separate cases, same plaintiff). Under normal circumstances, these will be decided by the end of this month.

In other words, the gutting of affirmative action, or worse.

batman-thinking.gif

the-rock-hmm.gif

stone-cold-steve-austin-hmm.gif

luka-doncic-huh.gif

Back
Top Bottom