***Official Political Discussion Thread***

working out in thick denim jeans in the sun is wild.. just thinking of the gooch sweat the accumulates makes me uncomfortable

in any case, it's sad that the election for the highest office in the US has been reduced to a push-up and "i can out bench you" contest." RFK Jr wants to be the president who brokers peace in the middle east via arm wrestling.

but at least do a single proper push-up

or maybe bench more than a 7th grader

CBCE314C-3E0C-478C-898C-BB9749390729.gif

but at least do a single proper push-up

or maybe bench more than a 7th grader
But if you don't really care about working out, just don't and please don't subject people to this cringe *** spectacle

Or maybe if you only care about the optics of it, ask for bandmankevo's surgeon info

One city is now moving to raise businesses' influence in the state even further, with a proposal to grant them the right to vote.

Seaford, a town of about 8,000 on the Nanticoke River, amended its charter in April to allow businesses — including LLCs, corporations, trusts or partnerships — the right to vote in local elections. The law would go into effect once both houses of Delaware's state legislature approve it.

The proposal has rekindled a debate over how much power corporations should have in local government, with fierce opposition from civic interest groups who say businesses already wield too much influence over politics.

smh...

Can someone with a better legal mind than me explain why I don’t agree with ACB on this first amendment threat ruling?

How would the government ever be able to show intent? It seems like an impossible standard.

But by all appearances, it certainly hasn’t occurred to them yet that any reckoning is needed. As only the Republicans can do, they are already turning this ignominious moment into an even more ignominious moment — and a self-immolating one at that — by rushing to crown Mr. Trump their nominee before the primary season even begins. Building the Republican campaign around the newly indicted front-runner is a colossal political miscalculation, as comedic as it is tragic for the country. No assemblage of politicians except the Republicans would ever conceive of running for the American presidency by running against the Constitution and the rule of law. But that’s exactly what they’re planning.

That last part should be on a bumper sticker.

Back
Top Bottom