***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dwalk31 dwalk31

1692113705683.png

One of the things I love to watch, is how Greenwald & his network of fascists spin Trumps obvious crimes to cover for him :lol:. This one right here, is a F’N dooozy of word salad for…Van Jones :rofl:

dacomeup dacomeup , whatever happened to your boy who loves these types? What are his thoughts these days? :lol:

I'm just glad that they baked racism into their policy platform. Otherwise, democrats would be sweating much heavier bullets; I've seen way too many naturalized citizens who fled from countries where the judiciary is completely beholden to the executive and who support the current GOP to feel comfortable about the presumed long-term demographic advantage of the Democratic party. If it weren't for the frequent reminders that the GOP is primarily for WASPs, I'd stick a fork in the idea that the US will not be a traditional dictatorship.

People still going to fall in line and present that fake evidence in that supposed news conference he is having next week? What does this dude have that people are just begging to go to jail for him?

And look, NOW the Free speech warriors are going to attack Fani Willis on these grounds.

I talked about how Elon specifically, sat right next to Gunna…a mere week before Gunna got indicted and they used lyrics used in his case :lol:. They said absolutely nothing for 2 years. Look at them now:

👇🏾👇🏾

And using Speech as well. The silliest ****, is Gunna hanging with Elon Musk a week before getting arrested, on essentially a “free speech” crime. And Elon Musk not saying a word. Zip. Zilch.

1BB61AE7-C757-4294-AB7C-0CC4BB8D63B4.jpeg

But let a racist get some kind of corporate backlash or 72 hour ban from Twitter…and it is an infringement on human rights that must be called out and stomped out at the highest order :lol:

And we can all thank Rudy Giuliani for RICO charges. A lawyer that’s liscense is suspended. A criminal. And just a day ago, was exposed as a maddening drunk in the presidents ear with conspiracy theories and crackpot **** and drunk thoughts being taken seriously at the highest level. These are the law makers and power brokers of society. It is soo *** backwards.

This GA indictment has to be the scariest one for the orange man. I don't believe that there's anyway for the repubs to save him without changing their constitution in GA. Plus he has 18 other people who may most likely flip on him at some point. This is amazing. :smokin

One of the things I love to watch, is how Greenwald & his network of fascists spin Trumps obvious crimes to cover for him :lol:. This one right here, is a F’N dooozy of word salad for…Van Jones :rofl:

dacomeup dacomeup , whatever happened to your boy who loves these types? What are his thoughts these days? :lol:

The UK prime minister has also been investigated the last few years - mainly covid stuff and lying to parliament about it.

I’m all in favor of showing that we won’t stand for that.

Back
Top Bottom