***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So he’s getting ripped dollar wise as we thought, and now we move to DC and Georgia. The tough ones.

If he did pay the court orders, there's no way the irs could sit by and not investigate where he got the liquid from.
New York gone have Donnie and his secret service traveling by greyhound by the time they are done with him. Lol

He also has a court ordered business auditor looking at everything - so it’s basically impossible for him to get money without it being known where it came from - and that could reveal a lot.

Dig deep fellas!

I don't think that's what Go Fund Me is meant for 🤔. That should get shut down in less than a day!

EDIT: I actually reported it, under the heading of unfactual information (Cardone's wife said he didn't get "due process". I'm sorry, isn't that what the trial was? 🤦🏻‍♂️). I think if more people report it, they'll take it down.

Last edited:

Amazon alleged in a legal filing published Friday morning that the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) is unconstitutional. SpaceX and Trader Joe’s — companies that, like Amazon, have repeatedly faced labor law violations from the federal agency — have recently made similar attacks that threaten national worker protections.

This is just Amazon’s latest attempt to block union organizing in its fulfillment centers. But this time, these companies aren’t just limiting the rights of their own workers. If these threats against the NLRB keep moving forward, American workers could lose workplace protections that they’ve had for almost a century.

Like other federal agencies, the NLRB is largely shaped by the current president. Under President Joe Biden, who refers to himself as pro-worker, the NLRB has been friendly toward workers’ causes. But as the 2024 election looms, a Republican administration could significantly change that, making it more likely for corporations to be successful in attempts to strike down long-standing labor law.

Absolute clownshow in Georgia :smh::lol:
https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/15/politics/takeaways-fani-willis-testimony-georgia/index.html

125e6f7c4245eb2527dd246493752fcb.png

Sending Donald Trump money at the behest of the wife of Grant Cardone, you must be stupid.

If you look at the comments there are a lot of duplicates too - it says something like “Mr Smith $100: I’m helping Donald J Trump because he’s helping my family” and then exactly the same again - like they couldn’t work it out and hit submit twice.

I’m not sorry that those rubes lost money - but it’s a shame it wasn’t a donation to a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom