***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I sat down and at yesterday, two burgers and fries was 35 bucks before tip.

You’re a complete moron if you’re still going to McDonald and paying 15 bucks for a meal. Go support a real place to eat that isn’t scum.

Unless you just paying too much then whatever.
I pretty much stopped eating fast food besides In N Out because it's not a deal anymore. I can go to Islands or Red Robin and pick up a better meal for less these days...

The fact that these companies can just one day decide to lower their prices is all you need to know :lol:

you guys need to use the app.
IMG_1043.jpeg

forreal tho. we rarely eat there anymore. my fam prefers me to make burgers at home with their specific preferences/condiments etc.

if we had in n out here, the line would stretch around the entire island. i had it once and made the mistake of ordering my burger animal style. tasted like a slightly better big mac. animal fries were horrible. next time i’ll order regular burger and regular fries.

i prefer to cook at home nowadays. two kids in private school. restaurants have become somewhat of a luxury for us.

you guys need to use the app.
IMG_1043.jpeg

forreal tho. we rarely eat there anymore. my fam prefers me to make burgers at home with their specific preferences/condiments etc.

THIS!! How some people don't know about it is crazy. Their daily BOGO breakfast sandwich coupon is awesome. 2 Egg only biscuits for $3.19 plus tax. Can't beat that if I want something in a pinch.

In n out isn’t expensive though and I’m pretty sure their employees make a decent wage and you don’t have to order off f’ing touch screens.

Real food, real people and it’s less money.

A big reason why the food is good, the service is fast and of good quality, the prices are reasonable, and their employee pay is higher than industry standards is because it's a regular *** business. It's not even publicly traded. It makes profits but its not beholden to VCs. It's being run into the ground by Private Equity. It's not trying to impress investors with some futuristic, hypothetical technology. It's not trying to achieve 100% Global Market share. They make burgers and fries and they expand their business only when the family that owns it has saved up enough to build there own fresh beef distribution center in a new part of the US.

That's why they they expand in waves. They don't want to be laden with debt. They get enough capital to open a new distribution center for Northern California and then open a bunch of locations in Northern California. Same thing for Arizona and Southern Nevada. Most recently, in Eastern Texas.

If every business operated like In n Out, things wouldn't be perfect but they'd be much, much better than they are now.

When the slap of reality meets the face.
Dude is legit one of the worst of ppl. Sellout or raccoon do not even do him justice.

IMG_7317.jpeg
I will continue to argue that his behavior is not inconsistent with his college-era black nationalist beliefs.

He simply rose to a position where he could force the issue (in his own way) by making life for Black folks unbearable in the USA.

A big reason why the food is good, the service is fast and of good quality, the prices are reasonable, and their employee pay is higher than industry standards is because it's a regular *** business. It's not even publicly traded. It makes profits but its not beholden to VCs. It's being run into the ground by Private Equity. It's not trying to impress investors with some futuristic, hypothetical technology. It's not trying to achieve 100% Global Market share. They make burgers and fries and they expand their business only when the family that owns it has saved up enough to build there own fresh beef distribution center in a new part of the US.

That's why they they expand in waves. They don't want to be laden with debt. They get enough capital to open a new distribution center for Northern California and then open a bunch of locations in Northern California. Same thing for Arizona and Southern Nevada. Most recently, in Eastern Texas.

If every business operated like In n Out, things wouldn't be perfect but they'd be much, much better than they are now.

General rule of thumb is you never want to work for a publicly traded company because the only thing that matters is the shareholders at that point.

So Trump is openly doing a Reagan-Iran hostage thing, with Putin-Russia & the WSJ Journalist?

WTF

IMG_7302.jpeg

I'd be pissed if I was that guy's family.
Man is really saying Putin has agreed to release this guy if, and only if, I’m president again. That’s ****ing insane.

Wild that they even considered things would get better for them with Trump in office. Someone on the trump team, probably mentioned a Muslim ban and said “not you all though. All you can stay.”

When the slap of reality meets the face.

I will continue to argue that his behavior is not inconsistent with his college-era black nationalist beliefs.

He simply rose to a position where he could force the issue (in his own way) by making life for Black folks unbearable in the USA.
Don’t know, fam.

great way of putting it
are u gustavo fring?

great way of putting it
are u gustavo fring?

That would so funny if we, one day, found out that In n Out is a front for drugs.

I’d still eat there if that were the case.

Also, I think this fast food chain might be an IRL Pollos Hermanos.

Over a hundred location throughout the US and Latin America. AND their chicken is great. We know what’s going on in the back room at those places.

Posted in the lia Thomas thread given how worked up republicans got worked up over that whole thing

It was hard for me to get worked up because I grew up swimming and running track.. and I was well aware of how the governing bodies for both work

In swimming they regulate the amount of swimsuit men and then women can wear (similarly they regulate the amount of shoe that can be used in road races, for example).. on top of basic medicines that can be used/taken

This legit is going be the death of a number of college swimming programs given the lack of funds they actually bring into schools (along with other non revenue sports at a lot of places)

Back
Top Bottom