***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I really wonder what the very informed "both sides" folks think about what these monsters just did in Rafah

I'm done with leftist online. I'm convinced most of them aren't going to do a thing but make post about guillotines and have a circle jerk over who's read more Marx.

Of course the Dems and liberals are going to go center right to get votes. Those people actually vote.

I really wonder what the very informed "both sides" folks think about what these monsters just did in Rafah

The ICC decision is the only one that makes sense. Bibi, his settler ministers, Haniyeh and Sinwar must all be tried for war crimes. No long-term peace is coming from any of these actors.

Issuing an arrest warrant for one or the other leadership group will be interpreted as a victory for the other party.

He won’t
He can't.

You know your boy Trump has the "weak president" narrative locked and loaded, and it will hurt.

And we can't afford another Trump term.

What Biden can do - if he truly supports a two-state solution - is coordinate with European nations to start the sanction/arm delivery suspension process, and he can be late to the party after November. There are already a number of nations that have made public moves against the Israeli policy (recognition of Israel, French support for the ICC warrant).

I’m not mentally ready for it… and I don’t think I ever will be.

They won’t happen, they each got a bunch of fine print the other has to agree too which I doubt will fly.

I was in hs during Obama but jeezy made a banger about him and he wasn’t embarrassing af so that’s what I remember, and a random stimmy check.

The ICC decision is the only one that makes sense. Bibi, his settler ministers, Haniyeh and Sinwar must all be tried for war crimes. No long-term peace is coming from any of these actors.

Issuing an arrest warrant for one or the other leadership group will be interpreted as a victory for the other party.

He can't.

You know your boy Trump has the "weak president" narrative locked and loaded, and it will hurt.

And we can't afford another Trump term.

What Biden can do - if he truly supports a two-state solution - is coordinate with European nations to start the sanction/arm delivery suspension process, and he can be late to the party after November. There are already a number of nations that have made public moves against the Israeli policy (recognition of Israel, French support for the ICC warrant).

Biden spoke out against the warrant, dude is beer bonging the Israel koolaid.

I was in hs during Obama but jeezy made a banger about him and he wasn’t embarrassing af so that’s what I remember, and a random stimmy check.

You joined this site at a hell of a young age then, wow. Just know that if Obama was the first president you have any real memory of, you are 100% blessed.

You joined this site at a hell of a young age then, wow. Just know that if Obama was the first president you have any real memory of, you are 100% blessed.

Nah man, I remember bush too but I wasn’t paying attention like that.

That’s what I mean. I remember bush saying “we must stop the terrorists, now watch this drive” 🏌️‍♂️

Could I tell you a policy? No

Biden spoke out against the warrant, dude is beer bonging the Israel koolaid.
Whoever said that an outsider's perception of Israel depends on the generation they're part of was right.

Here's 45 on Palestine:

Former president Donald Trump promised to crush pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses, telling a roomful of donors — a group that he joked included “98 percent of my Jewish friends” — that he would expel student demonstrators from the United States

Do you guys ever sit back and think….”dammit Obama is in his prime and he can’t run again”?

Like I miss Obama. There isn’t a situation that occurs where I don’t think to myself “Obama would have handled that better or at least made the bad news not sound so bad”.

Do you think Presidents should serve more than two terms? I really feel like the two term maximum should be reconsidered.

nah, imagine having this election in 4.5 more years AGAIN

I think it would make them even lazier. "___ is who we have to ride for for the next 12 years, it's who the party chose so you have to go with it."

gaslight the base who voted for you that everything is great and it's as good as it will get.

There is a constitutional amendment for presidential terms limits

I don't really mind it

But if I had to choose, I think term limits for elected offices are somewhat undemocratic

Which was passed in response to FDR winning too much. Bet they'd like to have that one back right about now.

Back
Top Bottom