**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Family friend might have Portuguese water dogs for sale, anyone have any experience. It would be my first dog, my girl has had several before.

Does anyone follow dogs on instagram/facebook?

http://site.people.com/pets/instagr...oses-year-long-battle-against-kidney-disease/

I own a corgi and was following Loki the Corgi on social media for a long time.  He really became one of the most popular dogs on social media with his outgoing personality.  He ended up passing last night at a young age of 5 due to Kidney disease.  Despite me never meeting him, it really hit home and was really sad to hear the news.  Made me hug my dog a little tighter.  

Here's my dog. Shetland sheepdog. He's about 7 months old. Crazy how big he's getting.

He looks humougous for a sheltie.

You sure hes not a rough collie? lol

At 7 months thats what my rough collie looked like size wise

Yep..been following Loki for a while. I facetimed with my puppies this morning for like an hour after I heard he passed. Sad day. Such an outgoing Corg.

Probably the dumbest/greatest thing I have done. I got my best friend on me for life.

Best pic I have since it's now in the peeling healing stage.

Probably the dumbest/greatest thing I have done. I got my best friend on me for life.

Best pic I have since it's now in the peeling healing stage.

Dude that is so rad :lol: I plan to get a picture of my dude on me at some point.

I know I aint been in here in a min.. and to be honest I kinda avoided this thread once one of my boys passed..

not trying to throw it on anyone, but whenever I poped in and I saw someone talking about their little buddy passing or being sick or something.. was just too much.. like didn't realize how much the shhh would linger

anyways.. me and my girl are looking at getting another puppy.. might go with an all white boxer

you guys think we should go with ghost (GOT obviously) or remy (higher learning) for a name?

here is pics of the little guy:

how much are you paying for the dog and who are you getting it from?

Wow, never seen a all white boxer... Dope looking dog!
Really? They are common however in the boxer community they are look down on. Tech speaking the white boxer is a fault ... In addition if it had all color but the face is mostly white or a big imperfect marking is a fault. In the old days white boxers were terminated at birth. Now much serious breeders sell them without papers and with a spade/neuter contract. The reason for this is that some white boxers have health complications in regards to hearing and vision.

isnt that the dog obeezy has?
yeap Obama has one ... Super smart dogs great family companion and hypoallergenic .. They don't shed. I almost got one but I wanted curly hair and those are less common than straight or semi curly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom