**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

4 months and counting. This guy is getting big!

Thanks ... Her temperament and behaviour are superb. Only thing that I have to worry about her is that she's overly friendly. Once she sees that you aren't dangerous (other wise she would shy away in a scared way) she will not leave you alone . she would want to kiss and lick you to death.
Sounds like my Boxer lol.

Just got our boy Omar Little two weeks ago. My 14 year old beagle passed during the Summer... and I been pretty bummed. My girl had a few Miniature Dachshunds growing up, so we spent the morning looking some up. Found this little guy in East Texas 5 hours away, so we made a road trip.

He is so different than my last dog. He's so full of energy!

I can't walk 10 feet without someone stopping us to meet him.

She's beautiful!

Thank you!

^^^ Omar is cute! And I definitely relate there, Bailey is WAY different than my family lab, and way more full of energy.

The bit with people stopping you every 30 seconds when your walk him... I know that all too tell :rofl:.

I'm a nice guy and don't mind it, but I didn't realize how social you really have to be when you have a dog with you. During the summer me and my girlfriend would take her downtown and play pokemon go. One night she was at work, and I needed to take her downtown to walk her (she wouldn't walk unless someone else or other people were around) so I went down and sat down for a few, and this bizarre family of 4 who were all playing pokemon go together decided they were just gonna come and chill with me and my dog for 20 mins. Having a dog attracts ALL kinds of people to come and talk to you.

Last edited:
Nope, he's a pit-mix rescue. Mom was a pit and no clue about the dad. He doesn't look 100% Pit to me.

Good looking Dog.
Even better.  I asked about the bloodline because I saw your post a few pages back about #gottiline and what not.   Most blues are too "bully" these days, IMO.  Most "pits" in general are too bully.   We are going to adopt when we get another (which is going to be within the next month or so). 

Thanks

Even better.  I asked about the bloodline because I saw your post a few pages back about #gottiline and what not.   Most blues are too "bully" these days, IMO.  Most "pits" in general are too bully.   We are going to adopt when we get another (which is going to be within the next month or so). 

Thanks

Yea, Im not a huge fan of the real bully looking pits. Definitely going to add a second one but not until I have my own house in a couple years.

Lost my old lady last week due to intestinal cancer, caught it too late because the steroids for her allergies veiled the symptoms...she died at home the night before we had planned to put her to sleep, it was the absolute worst.

RIP Maxine :frown:

It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog that comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are. - Anonymous

One of the best quotes I have ever read. I am a firm believer that dogs are the most perfect beings that God ever created, their sole purpose in life is to love. We need to be more like them.

Last edited:
It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog that comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are. - Anonymous

One of the best quotes I have ever read. I am a firm believer that dogs are the most perfect beings that God ever created, their sole purpose in life is to love. We need to be more like them.

Thank you, had just made a post on IG about how our 1 year old puppy has held us together, went back and added that quote, what a beautiful and accurate quote.

In the process of reading this thread as i try to pick the breed that i want.

Really thinking a french bulldog right now. Any owners?
EDIT: Ok i see a few of yall. Opinions on them?

I wanted a shiba inu but i dont think my lifestyle suits them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom