**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

not sure if any of you guys follow pups on instagram (i do mainly cause of my pups account) but this is pretty sad :frown::

IMG_1811.JPG
My girl looking dapper in her stance

not sure if any of you guys follow pups on instagram (i do mainly cause of my pups account) but this is pretty sad :frown:::

I might very well catch a charge ... RIP

Seriously though, what happens in a situation like this? I mean, I'm sure you sign waivers and all that but gross negligence needs some form of accountability ... Most of the people working in vets LOVE animals so much so I am sure the person is devastated to have made the mistake, but damn ...

It reminded me of my grandfather's curious death ... He beat that nasty C word and then it came back ... He beats it again and goes in for a routine final round of drugs ... The ****in nurse administered them in the wrong order and he went into cardiac arrest ... Died shortly thereafter and the hospital immediately notes the cause of death to be related to the illness and not anything procedural ... Buuuuuut, literally a day ago you said the illness is gone and everything looks good ...

My family decided to not put my GMA through extensive litigation and just left it alone but it still bugs me to this day ...

Sorry to throw the thread off track but I haven't talked about that situation in a while and this post angered me a bit ...

all good man, sometimes you gotta let it out. even if waivers were signed, i’d be talking to lawyer. the messed up part is that the law considers pets property and you’d probably only get the amount you paid for the pet :smh:

messed up situation, i’d be a wreck

Similar, main difference is the Spanish one always has curly hair, the Portuguese can have both curly or wavy...I think the Portuguese might be smaller but not sure

Came back from a year hiatus. Nice pics from everyone. Here are 2 recent from my pup (half chow, half German sheperd, medium sized 45 pounder).

Edit- da hen da hen , I couldn't agree with you more. My pup came from a shelter. We won the "lotto" with her. I can't for the life of me figure out why someone gave her up. She's perfect. She's smart, affectionate, sweet, playful, chill, great guard dog, cuddle bug, etc, etc.

I live in a town home community & when we go for walks, I can take off her leash on the way home & go between the rows of homes where there are tree lines. She can chase after critters, run up & down hills, & sniff around. I love seeing her do her thing.

I'm grateful to my pup because thanks to her, I've grown as a human being, a husband, & father. At the risk of sounding corny, she's the personification of unconditional love.

IMG_6006.JPG FullSizeRender.JPG

A family friend sent me this vid because the pup looks kinda like mine. Warning, it's jarring to see what a POS did to this pup. The good news is that he's thriving now. I can't believe someone would hurt this pup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom