**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

A 50lb bag of dog food last around a week maybe a day or so more. Plus dog treats etc. He can rest his head on the counters in the kitchen but has not tried to take any food off it yet.

My damn dog stays tryna take **** off the counters

Attachments

• C8B2EA5D-C413-4136-80DA-F0357E0AAD30.jpeg
    C8B2EA5D-C413-4136-80DA-F0357E0AAD30.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 21
A 50lb bag of dog food last around a week maybe a day or so more. Plus dog treats etc. He can rest his head on the counters in the kitchen but has not tried to take any food off it yet.

Wait I thought that 205 was a typo too lol . What’s the age/ breed again?

I took my puppy to the vet when i got him. They asked if I was going to neuter him. I asked what the pros and cons were. No cons really if you don’t plan on breeding...but then she also said that they’ve learned over recent years that it doesn’t really change their behavioral characteristics the way they used to think it does. Only pros really are that they won’t catch the scent of a female dog in heat and run away chasing it. Highest risk factor of dogs getting hit by cars is being an unneutered male.

I didn’t get my first dog neutered and I probably won’t get the new one neutered either.

Lowkey been trying to buy a dog for a long *** time but now that im settled in at my new spot i might cop one. Looking for a bully or husky and they are expensive as hell :lol:

every shelter ive been to/volunteered at is usually full of pits please consider taking that route

my guy tries to grab anything off the counter food obviously, food packaging, stuff going out to the compost

one night he got into some coffee grounds and was running around coked up until 5 in the morning smh :lol:

it sounded like a small horse was galloping around the crib lol

my beagles will push a chair from the kitchen table so they can jump up on the counter and eat the cat food/anything else thats up there :rofl:

one of them got a whole pizza once

hounds man

never a dull moment

I got a Puggle(part beagle), nothing can be hidden from him :lol:

I surround the garbage can with stuff so he can’t get it... I get home and most of the time everything is pushed around and he gets his way in the garbage :lol:

My chocolate lab used to counter surf like a MF'er. Dude would take whole rotisserie chickens off of the counter and devour the whole thing, bone and all in about 2 minutes.

I put a chipotle burrito (still in the foil) on the counter and ran upstairs to grab my phone, come back down and the burrito is gone. Dog is just chilling on the couch looking at me like nothing happened.

He didn't even chew his food. Just inhaled it pretty much.

Just rescued this chocolate lab from Louisiana. She found herself in a high kill shelter, but was able to luckily find temporary foster. She'll be transported up to Boston the beginning of August. She's about 3 years old and a tad plump at 60lbs, which I'll work on with her. This will be the second dog from the south I've rescued.

IMGP8626 (1024x977).jpg

Just rescued this chocolate lab from Louisiana. She found herself in a high kill shelter, but was able to luckily find temporary foster. She'll be transported up to Boston the beginning of August. She's about 3 years old and a tad plump at 60lbs, which I'll work on with her. This will be the second dog from the south I've rescued.

IMGP8626 (1024x977).jpg

congrats!
she found herself a good owner

Back
Top Bottom