**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

my dog goes under the knife on monday to find out if he has cancer |l 3k for surgery shew but gotta do it

praying its not Malignant and just Benign or something iunno man been stressing tho

ill keep yall updated

Praying for your pup's speedy recovery.
You're right...they truly are our kids.

Was testing my new phone's camera.

PSX_20180720_165837.jpg
PSX_20180720_165942.jpg

Dude looks really playful. What type of breed is your pup?

my dog goes under the knife on monday to find out if he has cancer |l 3k for surgery shew but gotta do it

praying its not Malignant and just Benign or something iunno man been stressing tho

ill keep yall updated

hope it goes well.

i went through the exact same situation last year with my dog.

My parents left their dog at the vet "hotel" one weekend when they went away. A couple days later, the dog starts having bloody diarrhea. They had to spend a ton of money to get him checked out, and had to keep him there over night.

I don't trust these vets. Money grabbers :smh:

Damn that is a mean cut they made, poor guy. Hope he gets better soon and the results are good!

Hope everything goes well Pizz

Not sure if my bulldog Griffey is gonna make it...

CLIFFS - Dog bit my girl in the face and Im not sure what to do

I forget how much ive said about him on here, but hes a 2 yr old rehome. They gave him back to the breeder due to his aggression. I kinda feel like the breeder mislead me with the severity of the aggression when I took him in.

He is a great dog 99% of the time. But with kids as well as my girl, I cant trust him. He randomly lunges at faces. Hes gotten two kids now and my girl a handful of times. Usually he just kinda headbutts them and doesnt really seem to bite, but Sunday night my girl was sitting with him on the couch and he bit the **** out of her lip.

We are currently working with a trainer but its a basic training class that I dont think will actually solve the issue. He offers a 2 week board n train for like $2k but im not looking to spend that kinda money. I dont want to put anybody in danger but obviously I also dont want to give up a dog who ive spent the last couple of months getting attached to.

Hope everything goes well Pizz

Not sure if my bulldog Griffey is gonna make it...

CLIFFS - Dog bit my girl in the face and Im not sure what to do

I forget how much ive said about him on here, but hes a 2 yr old rehome. They gave him back to the breeder due to his aggression. I kinda feel like the breeder mislead me with the severity of the aggression when I took him in.

He is a great dog 99% of the time. But with kids as well as my girl, I cant trust him. He randomly lunges at faces. Hes gotten two kids now and my girl a handful of times. Usually he just kinda headbutts them and doesnt really seem to bite, but Sunday night my girl was sitting with him on the couch and he bit the **** out of her lip.

We are currently working with a trainer but its a basic training class that I dont think will actually solve the issue. He offers a 2 week board n train for like $2k but im not looking to spend that kinda money. I dont want to put anybody in danger but obviously I also dont want to give up a dog who ive spent the last couple of months getting attached to.
Hate to say it, but if he has done it with other immediate family members, it's time to go. That's my personal view and professional might be able to help, but I qomt risk it.

I agree with poster above. Twice or more and you are playing with fire. My cousin had to put down a rotty bc of that, i know how hard it was for him to do but it was the right thing to do. What if the dog really hurt someone? You dont want that ****.

I feel the same way....its so random and infrequent its weird. Hes so good otherwise. Even with my girl most of the time hes behaving fine...they were sitting on the couch together for like an hour before he bit her on Sunday.

And my other dog loves him, theyre great together. That makes it even tougher. But i cant have it happening again. Id like to give it a chance but sadly my girl isnt a test dummy and i dont want to put her in more danger after she already got her lip ****ed up.

And to make things worse shes pretty much on some “i dont want another dog” after this because this is our second adoption now that just isnt working out. I think next time id just get a puppy or younger dog like i did with my first.

Had my first full day with my rescue chocolate lab. She was following me EVERYWHERE :lol:

If I got up, she got up. If I sat down, she'd lie down. If I was washing dishes or something, she'd be at my feet.

Really hoping this doesn't lead to some sort of separation anxiety. Anyone have any experience with that?

My last rescue was pretty independent.

man ****

News came back my son (dog) got cancer bros

Hes 7 |l

The way i seen the tumor growing i just really had that feeling in my mind that it was.

Huge possible chance of tumor growing back if i dont do the chemo

Damn. Ive had 3 dogs so far gotta say never thought id have to expierence this for myself. This is some hard news to hear man

man ****

Hes 7 |l

The way i seen the tumor growing i just really had that feeling in my mind that it was.

Damn. Ive had 3 dogs so far gotta say never thought id have to expierence this for myself. This is some hard news to hear man

I'm sorry.

man ****

Hes 7 |l

**** man, im sorry to hear :smh::frown:

Back
Top Bottom